Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,

Top ways to get money online or offline
No risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
Online surveys. ...
Paid for searching the web. ...
Online market trading. ...
Start your own website. ...
Review websites & apps for cash. ...
The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
'Get Paid To' sites.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
Making money online or offline is not an easy task. To make money you need to be devoted and loyal in your ambitions and you need to work hard as hard work s a key to success.So you should use earning sites.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

The idea of making money online these days is becoming quite popular and this idea of yours is a good one for businesses that has a product or service to render to an audience.
I will love to add that what really counts is creating a product of value, this valuable product will definitely get audience because they know the value in that product.

Yes, I agree with your options. one needs to have decided the kind of products and services you want to exchange for money. No one makes money by being ideal or without rendering any service. You must have something valuable doing. And like you said, you must understand why your audience are buying your products or needs to buy your products. This is where value comes to play. Ensure your products and services are adding value to their lives. If this is set in place, your sells automatically will experience a raise.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

Your article is very valueable. You discussed in detail. Job either online or offline,we must be honest, hard working and regular. When we strick to follow rules,we will be successful in every feild of life.

Yes. You have a point, I agreed with you.
Before you can start a business you have to generate a business idea, what kind of business you want to do. What is Product you want to be producing, what is product want to offer customers, who are your target customers (adult or children), the target gender (male or female).

You have said it all. For any business to survive whether offline or online , the business owner need to ascertain if the business he intends to start can solve people's problem or not , and also the availability of market for the business in mind .

What a nice write up. To make money both online and offline. You will need audience and you must also need a good medium to reach how to your target audience. And also, there must also be a good interpersonal relationship to secure customers.

Money can be made online and offline.
Offline can be strating a business if any type, If You've some money, but at online you can make money with out investment and with investment. Its depend on you, what is better.

Top ways to make money online and offline
No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
Online surveys. ...
Paid for searching the web. ...
Online market trading. ...
Start your own website. ...
Review websites & apps for cash. ...
The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
'Get Paid To' sites.

I see some points I could work with in this article. Understanding your environs is an essential step to take when setting up a business. Carry out researches to know what type of products or services are in demand with less competition. This will help you understand your market better

This is a good way to make money online buying and selling of products. Another way to earn some reasonable amount of money online is to learn Digital and high valuable skill in the IT SECTOR. With this high end skill you will be able to make money on freelancing website like upwork, Fiverr, and freelancer.com. just learn go skills and money will come your way

Making money online will be easy as far as you are able to secure and monitor your business according to the business plans. If you sell goods online, do make sure to plan for advert budget and logistics, make sure your profits flow in. Advertise using sponsored facebook ads, they are very effective. Interested buyers will contact you via messenger or whatsapp business afterwhich you deliver to them. Do make sure they pay before delivery.

The only way I make my money online and offline is by investing into one or two things online, because it's going to be making profit for me either am online or offline so that's the only way I can do it and it's really helping seriously because either am online or not it keeps reading and am cool with that because by the time I later realized it my money will even be more than what am expecting
Post automatically merged:

The only way I make my money online and offline is by investing into one or two things online, because it's going to be making profit for me either am online or offline so that's the only way I can do it and it's really helping seriously because either am online or not it keeps reading and am cool with that because by the time I later realized it my money will even be more than what am expecting

Making money on line or off line isn't a easy task. I think you should know about the sites where you can get money for your time. Many sites are going to waist your time. But there are so many sites for you to pay you. First of all you should know about real sites then start working with ambition.

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models. Brick and Mortar, and E-commerce are the two types of operating structures designed to start a business.
There is a huge difference between online and offline retail,I think the battle between this two are constant battle

For offline businesses, you need to have a capital to start with. Online business usually do not require much to start. Online business requires a person to be strategic in thinking and have skills in business related ideas.

Making money online is a little easy compared to offline. You could make money online through get paid to sites, through online survey platforms and also through online marketing.

When it comes to money making it might be offline or online depending on which way you prefer and how you want it. Somr people prefer online while others love it to make their money offline. But which ever way you can make money in which one you prefer. And if possible one can make money from both sources to generate larger income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back