Making Money Online: Small Jobs Vs. Big Tasks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people start with small jobs like micro job sites, paid to post sites, get paid to sites, etc. However, if you want to earn better you should move to better paying tasks that you can find through freelancing platforms and job sites. Small jobs sites offer an easy entry point, requiring minimal skills for tasks like signing up for websites, visiting websites. watching videos, downloading apps, etc. However, freelancing platforms offer real job opportunities like writing articles and ebooks, designing websites, etc. to make really good income.

The problem with micro job sites is that they pay next to nothing. I tried Amazon Turks for example and i made around $200 in like months of work. It wasn't worth the time unless you found jobs worth $1 or more. Most jobs were likes cents on the dollar. Some were as low as 10 cents. Not worth it in my opinion.

Try to find big work if you can. Try for actual online jobs, or inquire at sites about jobs. Try freelance sites to list your services. Find anything except micro jobs, unless they pay good.

That’s how freelancing is, there are 2 types: micro-freelancing and regular freelancing; micro-freelancing is online micro tasks like subscribe, like, register, and freelancing is more serious, for example, make video editing, edit profiles/photos, write articles to order, etc. d Currently I am doing micro-freelancing

That’s how freelancing is, there are 2 types: micro-freelancing and regular freelancing; micro-freelancing is online micro tasks like subscribe, like, register, and freelancing is more serious, for example, make video editing, edit profiles/photos, write articles to order, etc. d Currently I am doing micro-freelancing

Can you share some Except work up job and rapid workers

The problem with micro job sites is that they pay next to nothing. I tried Amazon Turks for example and i made around $200 in like months of work. It wasn't worth the time unless you found jobs worth $1 or more. Most jobs were likes cents on the dollar. Some were as low as 10 cents. Not worth it in my opinion.

Try to find big work if you can. Try for actual online jobs, or inquire at sites about jobs. Try freelance sites to list your services. Find anything except micro jobs, unless they pay good.
The best thing about micro job is you will always have something to work on. The worst thing about freelancing sites, where you can possibly earn big, is work is not always available. I think combining both can be a good strategy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back