Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Here are some places where I make money:

Blog: I run adsense ads, Amazon affiliate ads, sell ad space, and do sponsored posts on my blog.

Videos: I earn money through video monetization on multiple platforms. I also earn from affiliate marketing through videos

Print-On-Demand: I sell various items like T-shirts, hoodies, and mugs on platforms like Redbubble, Amzon and Zazzle

Online Marketplaces: I sell items on platforms such as Facebook Marketplace and local ecommerce marketplaces.

Freelancing: I offer my services through social media and webmaster forums.

I earn enough money to pay my bills but not enough to save and invest.

I am basically keeping ends meet. I make enough to take care of my basic needs but not enough to live a comfortable lifestyle. That is why I’m on the constant lookout for better opportunities.

I tried most of these methods you wrote and I failed everywhere. Now I work on several sites and these funds are not enough for me except to pay for the Internet and buy a few loaves of bread no more

The only money I earn online is by writing. The pay isn't so great, but I'm just using it to pay hosting. Anyway, I can understand why the owners are not big shots who can pay like a part-time job, but I also work at fast food part-time and get disability.

I make money mainly on micro-task sites for completing short tasks. The amount at the end of the month is small and insufficient for living. But if you combine several microtask sites and devote 5 hours a day to this, then $50 will come out...🤐🫣😒

Right now I'm making money with surveys, my YouTube channel, reselling things on the internet, posting on forums and doing paid writing services and also doing trading.

Unlike with the real world job that can pay your entire bill, a single online job cannot make you enough money. For instance, despite having good skills, freelancing cannot make you a lot, nor youtube can. However, if you combine multiple works, you can easily make good income

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back