What's new

How to make money online or offline

Someone I know will buy used items and sell them on eBay. He makes a good amount of money doing this. He tries to find items in good to great shape and things people would like to collect. He will pay $5 for something and turn around and sell it for $20+

I am just learning a skill hoping to be able to make money consistently online without much stress. So many experts I have come across are advising that the best thing I should do is to try to learn a profitable skill , I think this is the best thing I will do now.

Thats a good form of business and its actually a lucrative business that only few people knows about, buying and selling of used product attracts a huge amount of profit of you know about the business.
Someone I know will buy used items and sell them on eBay. He makes a good amount of money doing this. He tries to find items in good to great shape and things people would like to collect. He will pay $5 for something and turn around and sell it for $20+

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
You're very correct. Wether you're planning on making this money online or offline, they all require a product that is sellable and also an audience or traffic that will purchase your products or services. That's basic and universal in all type of business be it online or offline.

It is really nice to make money online and offline at the same time but the simplest way to make money is online because there is no more much stress like that of the offline.

I am making money online convininently while also working offline , you just have to schedule your plan daily to know when to come online when you are less busy with your offline activities.

The optimal way to make money offline is to get a day job or start working as an offline freelancer. However, I have always preferred making money online because it offer much more independence to me as compared to an offline job.

I am into teaching offline and i am also working online , I normally schedule my time by waking up early to earn online before going to my offline job and when i get back , I also use the opportunity to work online .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back