Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I see many books out there about working online for a living. I imagine a lot of them aren't good or kind of scammy, but I can see some in the mix being legit and helpful. Has anyone here written a book about making money online? Do you ever want to? If you have knowledge that could help, I think it'd be cool to write a book to help others get into it. I know some don't because they don't want to hurt the niche they're in. I get that. But, they'll probably learn about it eventually anyway.

I have written a lot of books about how to make money online, however, I write these books for clients (ghostwriting jobs). I have never published a book about how to make money online. I consider this to be a very saturated niche

I have written a lot of books about how to make money online, however, I write these books for clients (ghostwriting jobs). I have never published a book about how to make money online. I consider this to be a very saturated niche
Have you ever considered writing a book of your own to sell? Ghost writing is pretty cool, but I'd prefer writing my own stories, either true or fictional. I feel like that'd be a lot more fun.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back