What's new

How to make money online or offline

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
These are very good ideas you have given and people should really consider them when starting a business online or offline. You really need to know the problem first before you solve it. So studying your audience is really important.

Making money online is a easy compared to offline. You could make money online through get paid to sites, through online survey platforms and also through online marketing.

Making money online or offline are almost the same thing,both of them carries the same risk because you must make sure you know how to approach your customers.and before you invest in an online business you must make sure you have at least 99% sure of that site to avoid wasting your precious time in vain.

How you can make money online and offline is very simple. You can make money offline by selling or rendering essential services to the general public.
You must have something to offer either goods or services.
It is also the same thing with online business you must offer services to the public.

There is a lot to earn online diligence and perseverance in offline mining only there is earning money usually online you can really make money especially if the website you go to is legit so you don't waste effort

There are countless ways of earning money online, but perhaps my favorite one is to start a blog.Starting a blog is a good idea for almost everyone whether you wish to profit off of it or not.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
Yes, I agree with your options. one needs to have decided the kind of products and services you want to exchange for money. No one makes money by being ideal or without rendering any service. You must have something valuable doing. And like you said, you must understand why your audience are buying your products or needs to buy your products. This is where value comes to play. Ensure your products and services are adding value to their lives. If this is set in place, your sells automatically will experience a raise.
Post automatically merged:

Money can be make both online and offline. But the best platform to make money is online, and can only be Archived if you know a skill you can sell to clients online. Client online are always ready to pay well if one offer good quality services to them. And lastly making me money offline is also good but can't be compared with making money online.
Yes you are right money can be make online and offline too so we should be determined and passionate about our work think you have explained everything about it works. All these steps are very good and I think they shouldn't be skipped especially if you are dealing with marketing. I think the main ones are get the right products and an audience. The products must meet what your audience like and you really need to work hard to get the right audience which is very important.

Making money both online and offline has never come easy, both online and offline also has same procedure before you can make money, you must have something to offer if you want to make money, provide solutions to people and you will get paid for providing solution.

Top ways to make money online and offline
No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
Online surveys. ...
Paid for searching the web. ...
Online market trading. ...

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

Making money online or offline involves tact and skill. To sell things successfully online, you must be able to do a lot of online marketing. Same goes too for offline business, you must engage in a lot of marketing campaign bot print and digital put together

Freelancing. Starting your own website. Affiliate marketing. Surveys, searches and reviews. Virtual assistantship. Language translating. Online tutoring. Social media management, strategy.

There are different ways to make money online and offline. I tend to do more of online work, because you don't actually have to go anyway and nobody is your boss. Some of the high paying online businesses are affiliate marketing, crypto trading,domain flipping, and so many of them.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

Nice post here. Let just add little to what you have in the post. For anyone to make profit in whatever business online or offline, you need to gather adequate knowledge about the business first and then source for money.

1. No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
  2. Online surveys. ...
  3. Paid for searching the web. ...
  4. Online market trading. ...
  5. Start your own website. ...
  6. Review websites & apps for cash. ...
  7. The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
  8. 'Get Paid To' sites.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

Product and audience or customers are important to make money and in online work your product can be in digital form even it have no physical existence your product can be your skill or your time.
Consistency and patience is necessary to grow your business.

Most of the people are Willing to work on both types like online and offline both because due to their needs and requirements.
I am earning online because I have no option to work in offices due to my University classes so I just earn from online working.
I work on fiver,freelance, bizdustry and earn suitable amount of money from there.

No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law).
Online surveys.
Paid for searching the web.
Online market trading.
Start your own website.
Review websites & apps for cash.
The 'Disney Vault' secret.
'Get Paid To' sites.

We can make money both online and offline which way you prefer and how you want it and you must have a online survey platforms and also through online marketing,and if is possible one can make money from bought sources to generate larger income.

I think this are really good advice to those who what to start their business. But just to add i think before you venture in the realm of online business have in mind that success may not be immediate, so be patient and consistent.

Start a Blog and Make Money From It. Blogs are one of the most successful ways to start an online business. Become an Affiliate Marketer. Create and Sell Online Courses. Build an Ecommerce Store. Build a Membership Website. Make a Drop Shipping Website. Make an Online Job Board. Create a Micro-Job Website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back