What's new

How to make money online or offline

For normal freelancing job, online portal is much more effective. There are some websites where you can get consolidated jobs, you can choose as per your skill. If That had to be done offline , you have to search for jobs everywhere. You can imagine how much tough it would be.
Freelancing is the best in social media and also in some freelance sites, the problem with some freelance is that there is so much competition and it will be very difficult before you are able to fit in.

Both of them are almost the same because you will need skills and ability to organise everything to be able to make money both online and offline, the only difference is that an online business has no location of company.
Very true, both requires one to have proper training and knowledge to succeed on both ends, Many persons have this mindset that they require little to no skills to earn in an online business. Both are actually needed.

A freelancer that is already armed with the skills needed to compete in the freelancing platforms like those of Fiverr upworks and people per hour will be at am advantage to make more money online at these platforms easily

When it comes to money making it might be offline or online depending on which way you prefer and how you want it. Somr people prefer online while others love it to make their money offline. But which ever way you can make money in which one you prefer. And if possible one can make money from both sources to generate larger income.
The best way to make money online and offline is true investment invest online to make money depend on your investment and this is same as offline.

Both making money online and offline requires a lot of dedication and focus if not you will not be able to make any reasonable amount of money.

Making money online is not that easy like that , you surely needs to find a best product to seel with the best promotion so you can get a sale and earn a commission for selling the business through affiliate marketing

In making online, you must have something to sell like a product for instance or some services like gig offerings. If you don't have any of these, you're not yet ready for business if nay kind yet

In making online, you must have something to sell like a product for instance or some services like gig offerings. If you don't have any of these, you're not yet ready for business if nay kind yet
Gig offering is the best way to make some quick cash. Obviously it requires some additional skills for you, but if you have skill you can make huge money in quick time.

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
I have come to realize that for one to make money, we must first have a niche. We focus on what are peoples problems?
Then we find a solution to their problems. That is the only way that can generate consistent cash flow to our pocket.

Money can be made online and offline.
Offline can be strating a business if any type, If You've some money, but at online you can make money with out investment and with investment. Its depend on you, what is better.
Although it might seem like some online business doesn't need investment but all online business need one investment or they other, the phone/ PC you use, the data etc..

Very true, both requires one to have proper training and knowledge to succeed on both ends, Many persons have this mindset that they require little to no skills to earn in an online business. Both are actually needed.
Those people who believe that they can make money easily online without having a good understanding of how to get started will end up even losing more money. online business is another world entirely that we need skill to walk through.

I don't really have an interest to make money offline. The internet has an abundance of way you can make money from it. You just need to find what works for you and channel your energy towards it.

Selling products online is one of the ways that some people make money online. But I don't like it. I don't have time to be promoting a product. I like a way that I don't need to attract attention of people for me tobearn well. I like a way that I will just do some task and earn money form it.

I like the points you have listed, they are vital for anyone who wishes to sell profitably, but do you know that there are other firms of making money now not just selling physical goods or service

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,

offline I have a mini business in my neighborhood, a smaller store. :)

online I work with 2 forums for which I am paid for posts, 2-3 ptc sites where I have many reff active daily and 2-3 mobile applications for which I am paid to play.

To make money online of offline you need to get your plans straight. Make a good market survey of the niche you want to delve into. This would give you a clear picture of what you are dealing with.

I believe that this is basically everything that one should know about making money either online or offline. The most important thing is your ability to be able to give your audience value that they can pay for.

This is a very good post. Identifying the needs of people and providing goods and services to fulfil such needs is a very important concept for a every intending entrepreneur.

Well I think It is actually very important and more preferable to actually work both online and offline,since everyone is more involved online I think that is the best place to advertise your business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back