What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

Yes, i got your points dear. I'm taking my time to learn web development, graphics design. When I'll be ready financially, I'll contact expert webmasters that knows much around building forums to help me out make one.
Seriously, it's a very good skill for someone to learn in this industry at the moment because it's a soft skill that is in high demand and it sure pays a lot of money.

I am just planning on starting a business now but I wanted to focus on my online earning for a while to diversify my income but I have started investing about $700 into the saloon.

I once started a temporally personal business before and it wasn't really expensive to run because it was just a small business. I was into production and sales on hibiscus drink, popularly known as zobo drink in my country.

Seriously, it's a very good skill for someone to learn in this industry at the moment because it's a soft skill that is in high demand and it sure pays a lot of money.
Yes, it brings income to the person who is an expert around such skills online. Because a single job well executed can yield reasonable amount of money.

Yes, it brings income to the person who is an expert around such skills online. Because a single job well executed can yield reasonable amount of money.
Some people really don't know how lucrative the skill of a graphic designer is in the business world today. I heard someone say is it not common graphics design? What a fool.

Some people really don't know how lucrative the skill of a graphic designer is in the business world today. I heard someone say is it not common graphics design? What a fool.
Lol. Keeping entertaining me with your words of experience. Graphics design skill is worthwhile especially in the digital world. People seek graphics designers in varieties of task to help create banners, logos, images, icons and so on.

My current business was established with just $100. However, my business now worth over $5000. I reinvested my profits and managed to scale my business and make it big

My current business was established with just $100. However, my business now worth over $5000. I reinvested my profits and managed to scale my business and make it big
That's enormous profit you've made from your business. How did you do that?? I've heard you many times saying your business have failed many times. How can you're successful in this short while you started the new business.

I can remember when I didn't know much about graphic design then when I took the time to enter into Instagram and I met a very good graphic designer, it helped me a lot to learn about the skill and now I use it to make money online.

If you're determined, and you want to make it in blogging you should dig deep and work hard to promote your blog site gaining the traffic you need. If your blog is up and running with traffic, your chances of earning passive income through it, is high.
Ok thanks, but that usually requires a high capital.

I can remember when I didn't know much about graphic design then when I took the time to enter into Instagram and I met a very good graphic designer, it helped me a lot to learn about the skill and now I use it to make money online.
Very good that you're knowledgeable around graphics designs. Like what graphic are you mostly specialized on, and execute perfectly??

Seriously, if you see how good this guy is with his graphics designing works and he's quite very good with how he choose to market it on all the social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I don't personally have any business due to some of the responsibilities I am holding and also some of the achievement I want to get in life before I think of establishing my own business,and another factors that is hindering me from starting my own business is the financial aspect.

Some people are just like that when it comes to business, they don't have the stomach for it, rather they are willing to give some money to be used on their behalf to run a business.

Even though I have not established an offline business, I am planning on doing that in the nearest future because it is important for me. Even at that I still prefer online business. I'm still saving money to start up a business.

Seriously, if you see how good this guy is with his graphics designing works and he's quite very good with how he choose to market it on all the social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
I was thinking you're the one that is fully on the graphics design field?? Are you saying its someone elsewhere that is busy making money through graphics in your locality??

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
Since the business that I have started out as a purchasing and reselling business and it did not cost me a lot of money in order to start it up. In fact the only thing that it cost me is actually buying the products because I use advertising via social media.

I was thinking you're the one that is fully on the graphics design field?? Are you saying its someone elsewhere that is busy making money through graphics in your locality??
Yes, it's not me that is full time on graphic design earning but a guy whom I meet online and started following all his work online and saw how good he was in the field of graphic design.

Well I don't have any online business but a lots of my business idea is an online business, I started my online business with $80 but by God's grace has been able so make a profit and I've grown my account so almost $200, a lot of my online business need time and dedication and willingness to learn. that is it for now.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
Like you just said , there's no business that can be started free without a capital and there are also some business that you cannot estimate the total amount of how you spent on the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back