What's new

How much does your customer feedback influence your work?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Business owners do not always take into account customer feedback to try to improve the service and maybe even increase profits thanks to changes. But in your opinion, how much can customer feedback change your work or is it so important for the future service of your business. As for me, you need to listen to this, because you will not be at your client's place and you do not know how he feels about your service

Business owners do not always take into account customer feedback to try to improve the service and maybe even increase profits thanks to changes. But in your opinion, how much can customer feedback change your work or is it so important for the future service of your business. As for me, you need to listen to this, because you will not be at your client's place and you do not know how he feels about your service

The customer feedback may influence my business a lot. This is due to the fact that I am one of those people who take customer feedback quite seriously. Customers are the backbone of my business. Their satisfaction is my top priority under all cases.

I think it's a lot. If a customer finds my work lacking or not on par with my ratings, they have a right to leave what feedback they want. It's part of how we all grow. We learn from the feedback we receive whether good or bad. I will change my work to make up for mistakes if a customer isn't happy with the work.

I do not give much importance to customer feedback because you cannot make everyone happy. However, if there is a lot of negative feedback than I will seriously consider what most of my customers are not happy about. I will try to improve my products and services. I don't care about a couple of negative reviews.

I think it's a lot. If a customer finds my work lacking or not on par with my ratings, they have a right to leave what feedback they want. It's part of how we all grow. We learn from the feedback we receive whether good or bad. I will change my work to make up for mistakes if a customer isn't happy with the work.

I will be quite concerned about customers leaving a bad rating. If I sell my product to 100 customers per day and even if a single customer leaves a bad rating, then I will attend to them and ask them about it. This will definitely help my business.

Customers feedback is something that I take very seriously in my business of poultry and fish farming. This is because without their feedback, I wouldn't know how to improve on my business.

Whenever your customers are not satisfied with your business products or services, there is always a high chance they are going to leave your business and start patronizing your competitors and this is something I wouldn't like to happen to my business.

Customers feedback is something that I take very seriously in my business of poultry and fish farming. This is because without their feedback, I wouldn't know how to improve on my business.

Whenever your customers are not satisfied with your business products or services, there is always a high chance they are going to leave your business and start patronizing your competitors and this is something I wouldn't like to happen to my business.

The customer feedback could have an influence on your business in many ways. In the past, many businesses used to hide many different things from the general public and customers. However, now this may not be a possibility. So, businesses should try their best to avoid bad ratings, no matter what.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back