What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

The business am doing right now cost me an upgrade fee of 10,000 Nigeria naira to be able to get a good amount of commission from the organization am dealing with.
And their still higher package with more benefits , depending on the one you prefer.

I haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

A business venture that I tried to create on an offline basis is the purchase and resale of certain items and I found that the good thing with this type of business venture is that you don't have to invest a lot into it from the start because you can purchase a few items and see how the market is and then adjust accordingly when you purchase the next lot. So it is continuous investment but the profits can be used to increase the investment.

The cost depends on the kind of business you want to venture into and also considering how you wish to start it up. Either small or very big..
The business I'm currently doing was started with about 50,000 naira(Nigerian naira). Although I didn't get everything I wanted but I just took the opportunity and began immediately. Right now it's worth close to 150,000. It's bearly a year old

Depending on type of business I want venture, going into business require huge of capital to start up business, like starting a supermarket business require huge capital to start it, to be a business man or woman you need enough capital start it.

A business venture that I tried to create on an offline basis is the purchase and resale of certain items and I found that the good thing with this type of business venture is that you don't have to invest a lot into it from the start because you can purchase a few items and see how the market is and then adjust accordingly when you purchase the next lot. So it is continuous investment but the profits can be used to increase the investment.
You didn't specify the kind of items you want to buy and resell for the purpose of making profit. I was reading attentively to get you list what you want to venture into. The business looks like a dropshipping type of business.

Well, as you mentioned at the beginning of your post, I think that will depend on the type of business you want to open. In my case, as I did not have a large capital, I started my business on a small scale, selling makeup and beauty products, with $ 200, when I say small scale I mean that the amount of merchandise that I acquired for sale was small, but it was enough to start and that was my goal ...

How to determine your capital depends on the scale of the business whether it is small or big.
If the business is big then the capital that will be require will be much ,but if the business is small then the capital that will be require will be small.

When I started my mini importation business, I spent a sum of the amount of 20k Naira and as low as the amount was, it was a nice start as I made triple my investment capital within the first three weeks.
This shows that business is all about passion and not how much you started with.

I haven’t started a big business before but it so sure to start a business no matter how small or little it might be you gonna need capital or some kind of funds to run it. I have done small businesses and I can say for sure you need an amount to set it up and get it going. It all depends on the kind of business you want to start and how much big you want it to be.

I currently don’t have a business right now but I’m planning on starting a business very soon. I started the business plan already and the financial considerations I’m working upon shouldn’t be less than $1,700. Though I don’t have a means of financing the business now but very soon I’ll work on sourcing for capital

It cost me two thousand dollars to start up a businesses, but the cost of starting a business all depends on the kind of business you want to start, whether it is a small or a large business, that will show the cost of the business start up.

I have not really started an offline business. But I know I won't spend less than 5000 dollar to start my dream business because it requires building of structures and buying of certain things like equipment. But I have some other business ideas that cost lesser than that.

Here most of the people want advise related to business starting and they mostly ask about the minimum capital so,I think it totally depends on your business products that what type of business you are thinking to start because without planing you cannot invest your money on production.so first do select the items and products that what will you produce in your business than you will get to know the capital range.

Well I'm into transportation business and I have been doing this business for quite some time now
I started with about #400k,it's not a easy business to start but it's very good
I normally buy bike for people to ride and pay me some certain amount everyday and week

It costs almost no amount of money. I started working on pre ordering goods and the capital comes from customers payment. It is actually a good business. The only capital I spent was the money I paid for the importation class that I tool that cost me ten thousand naira for 2 weeks.
The business is very good as it requires no excess effort

Well I don't have a business of my own yet but I am saving for my business. I hope to have about $1500 so as to be able to start this business of mine. The business has to do with the distribution of palm oil retailers, it's a business that have been planning to start for a very long time now. I hope I'll be able to start it this year.

I haven't establish any business but I can still measure the amount of capital that I will need to start a business. This is because capital requirement for business is something that just depend on the scale of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back