What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

My distant relative who started his butcher farm seven years ago, started it with the sum of 2 million Naira. The value of the farm now is well worth over 16 million Naira.

Like you just said , there's no business that can be started free without a capital and there are also some business that you cannot estimate the total amount of how you spent on the business.
Very wise comments. We need capital to start up our business, we don't need the whole money on earth before starting our desired business for life.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it's not me that is full time on graphic design earning but a guy whom I meet online and started following all his work online and saw how good he was in the field of graphic design.
Okay, i got your points. Many people are simply earning money online selling digital products. Graphics designers makes whole lots of money selling online.

Last edited:
My distant relative who started his butcher farm seven years ago, started it with the sum of 2 million Naira. The value of the farm now is well worth over 16 million Naira.
Butcher farming business is always a good selling and lucrative businesswhere you slaughter farm animal for sell and people do expand the business by also rearing animal.

Seriously, as much as I can't get myself into being comfortable enough around blood with the slaughters, I can't seem to be left out of how much money they make from the business.

As much as i love livestock, and love rearing them. I see any business centered to livestock productive. Those who butcher those animals especially cows earns enough for the day.

Seriously, when it comes to any kind of business that someone wants to get involved with, you will simply need to be committed to the business and put your all for it to succeed.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
Yes as you said , it depends of kind of business so we I think it is better if we seek for such kind that is affordable and have big margin of profits .

I haven't established my business yet but all I know is that somebody can start with any amount of money raised as capital to establish a business ,it doesn't really depends much on the capital value but the commitment that matters.

I started my business with 300,000 naira. It's always good to start big and to curb the idea of struggling.take your time to set out plans for the business then hit the right spot.

Yes as you said , it depends of kind of business so we I think it is better if we seek for such kind that is affordable and have big margin of profits .
Yes, we should go for the ones that would pay us better and not the ones sucking our time and given us peanuts. I spent time a lot before going on to start my own business.

Most of the business I am doing is online business and even with this I still need some money to set up everything, as far as I know I think the money that is necessary for me to set up everything to earn well on the online business should be about $200 to learn the required skill and about $200 again for laptop and so all together is $500.

Well, if you are looking at starting a business that would require to operate on a large scale, you can't easily start it with small funds or capital. So, the nature of the business matters.

Well, if you are looking at starting a business that would require to operate on a large scale, you can't easily start it with small funds or capital. So, the nature of the business matters.
Yes, the nature of the business matters a lot. If we don't plan the business and have better planning, vision for it. It will just tumble the way others business did.

Exactly, businesses need to be planed back and forth in order to avoid making any kind of mistakes or rash decisions that would end up making you look like a fool and a dog.

Exactly, businesses need to be planed back and forth in order to avoid making any kind of mistakes or rash decisions that would end up making you look like a fool and a dog.
Laughs, you've come with your hilarious comments again. I don't see anything that will make one succeed without reasonable business plan.

Well, looking forward to the next business that I'm looking at starting, it's definitely going to cost me at least $70,000 if I'm being very honest with you. Hopefully, I can get the cash.

As for me I haven't started but I believe with any amount one can use as a capital to start up a business and have something doing, starting up a business does not must be with a large capital .

I currently don't have an active business but I am planning on starting one before the end of this year or next year. I think they kind of business I want to venture into will cost about $500.

I can't remember the full amount of money it took me to establish my business at first time, it took me years to achieve my business capital before securing it.

Yes, we should go for the ones that would pay us better and not the ones sucking our time and given us peanuts. I spent time a lot before going on to start my own business.
Yes friend just take your enough time for planning before start your own businiss you may see different experiences of people who already start their own .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back