What's new

How much notice do you give to your boss when you get sick?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all get sick, and sometimes we need to take time off from work to recover. With that being said, how much notice do you have to give to your boss when you decide to call in sick? Should you call the day you're scheduled to work? Or should you try to call at least a day or more before? Of course you can't always predict when sickness will hit, but I think giving a few days notice is ideal, unless it's something that hits you all at once. What about you?

I always try to go to work until the last day, because when I miss it, it's lost earnings and when I just can't stand it, I personally tell my boss that I won't be there the next day. And it's even better because he personally sees that I'm definitely sick and I'm not fooling around.

If I have an appointment with a doctor, I can notify my boss a couple of days, however, when I come up with emergencies, I will have to notify on the same day. For instance, I wouldn't know when covid will get me, so when it happens I will have to notify on the day when I get the disese.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back