What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

Before I could set up my business completely it cost me up to $5000 for me to set up my mini business, after that I have to pay my workers at the end of the first month.

I think i have once invested $100 on crypto currency business , although at the start the profit was just very low at the start
Post automatically merged:

I think i have once invested $100 on crypto currency business , although at the start the profit was just very low that i couldn't bear before it starts increasing again

A good rule of thumb when estimating your company launch costs is to be able to pay six months' worth of expenses up front. So don't expect your company's sales to start easing your costs until after the initial time has passed. While you get your bearings and focus on attracting customers, you'll need a cushion.

For me to set up my business it cost me $5000 capital, the business was a good one but I did not earn much in the first month I had to pay my workout from my own personal account again.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
You are absolutely right Because you start any business, for this you need money, the more money you have, the more profit you will get.But when I started my business I had ₹ 200000 Because of which I started my business and with my hard work And now I earn around 25 to 30,000 ₹ from these

You are absolutely right Because you start any business, for this you need money, the more money you have, the more profit you will get.But when I started my business I had ₹ 200000 Because of which I started my business and with my hard work And now I earn around 25 to 30,000 ₹ from these
You're from Indian?? Your currency sign looks like an Indian type. For one to gain more profit, it simply means more money needs to be deposited to earn well.

A lot of big businesses were built from scratch. For business success, what ultimately matters is whether you have intent or not, whether you are working on the right idea or not.

That's true, we must not have the whole world before we start our dream business. If we put it as our priority and make savings towards it, we'll generate reasonable amount of capital to start it up.

I have started out a business with as low as $100 and the business was in the area of rice supply, it was a huge success and over Time i was able to grow my capital. And the business really expand before the banning of foreign rice importation in my country.

It depends on the business you want to establish. Some demand little about of money and some demand big amount of money. But every business really need money to be established. For you to know the business to start you need to know the capital you have before going into the business

Just about $150 was enough to get me the resources I needed, and I'm using these resources to make money online from different earninng opportunities I'm exploring.

When I started my first business I had to save some amount of money that was huge to me at the time. With that money I was able to sell some beauty products in partnership with another company.

Mine did cost me a couple of future though I must say. But the amount put was worth it because it all turned out great but not without it's initial challenges

it can cost you alot of capital depending on the kind of business you want to invest in if it's a very big investment then it cost alot.

personally I am not ready to start up a business now, the reason I'm saying that is because I have a lot of other things I focus on and I need to achieve them as much as possible before I consider starting up a business.

With 2000 US dollars, I will be able to start up my business. My plan is to open a language institute where I'll teach German and other foreign languages.

Although I don't have a business of mine at the moment but with what I have in mind, I probably would be needing let's say 5m naira with all the miscellaneous in place because there are usually unforseen circumstances

I could not actually say that this was the exact amount I spent when I started my business as there are so many things that I have already acquired one after the other. If I'm to go by the cash at hand used in purchasing items, it was a bits above $1500 about 8 years ago.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a mwedium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
I started blogging last year with $100. Though I already had a laptop and registered domain name.

Well i am not yet into business due to some personal reasons but i really have this dream business i want to go into but still trying to raise money for that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back