What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I am just planning on starting a business now but I wanted to focus on my online earning for a while to diversify my income but I have started investing about $700 into the saloon.
That's a good one too from you. You can invest in the saloon business even if you don't know how to barb which I think you might already know, but you can still get someone do the barbing while you supervise

That's a good one too from you. You can invest in the saloon business even if you don't know how to barb which I think you might already know, but you can still get someone do the barbing while you supervise
I know how to barb of course it is only money that is the constraint now that I haven't really started the business, I would definately employ barbers later on to as a means of passive income.

Yes friend just take your enough time for planning before start your own businiss you may see different experiences of people who already start their own .
I have a business already it gas been running since 2019, and i feel comfortable at the moment running it. Its a video game business, I'm just managing it.

Well, everything about a business is dependent on the business idea owner who wants to start a business. There will definitely be a ground budget to give it a sense of direction.

Okay, i understand that the idea of starting the business is meant for the owner to decide. But at the meantime, the owner is simply short of ideas to find a profitable business venture to establish and earn $20 a day as profit. Can you help suggest one, if you have??

Before I could set up my business completely it cost me up to $5000 for me to set up my mini business, after that I have to pay my workers at the end of the first month.
This is really nice to set up medium scale businesses with $5000 is not easy in this pandemic period. It is necessary to pay your staff that works for you at the end of every month since the business also makes some profits at the end of the month.

I have a business already it gas been running since 2019, and i feel comfortable at the moment running it. Its a video game business, I'm just managing it.
I hope you all success with your businesses and I assume that you enjoy your time managing it cause Video games is good choice nowadays .

Yeah. You got a point there. If one can add the rearing of these animals in the butchery business, it will really be a good plus to the business
Butcher farming business is always a good selling and lucrative businesswhere you slaughter farm animal for sell and people do expand the business by also rearing animal.

Having a business already is a privilege and a blessing, and also managing it is a work on its own because there is no cause for error and mismanagement that might effect the business.

Well in the most of the business I want to start is an online business and if I want to calculate how much I will need I will need a laptop and the money to pay for the skill and I can said on rough estimate it should be about $500 for me to set up everything and start of my online business.

Having a business already is a privilege and a blessing, and also managing it is a work on its own because there is no cause for error and mismanagement that might effect the business.
You can make mistake at times, remember loss is inevitable when it concerns business initiative. But no mismanagement of funds, cos it can affect long time business progress.

W

You can make mistake at times, remember loss is inevitable when it concerns business initiative. But no mismanagement of funds, cos it can affect long time business progress.
Yes we at human and we are always prone to make mistakes but whenever such happens, its our duty to pick our self up and work on the mistakes so it won't happen again.

A good rule of thumb when estimating your company launch costs is to be able to pay six months' worth of expenses up front. So don't expect your company's sales to start easing your costs until after the initial time has passed. While you get your bearings and focus on attracting customers, you'll need a cushion.
This is another really valid and very impressive point made. You should also factor in that six months costs on running the business upfront as part of your start up capital when drawing up the total cost to start the business

W

Yes we at human and we are always prone to make mistakes but whenever such happens, its our duty to pick our self up and work on the mistakes so it won't happen again.
That's it, ability to realise our mistakes and make amends makes us proven goal getters. And surely if we surge forward and don't repeat same mistakes often, success becomes inevitable.

This is another really valid and very impressive point made. You should also factor in that six months costs on running the business upfront as part of your start up capital when drawing up the total cost to start the business
Six months is a good time to watch the business and possibly break even despite why that different businesses has different times that one can easily break even.

Six months is a good time to watch the business and possibly break even despite why that different businesses has different times that one can easily break even.
Yes different businesses may have their different times that it takes them to break even eventually. That's why it's still important to factor in even if it's three to four months depending on the type of business

It took me 2 years to find capital, and put my plans in order when starting my video game offline business. Its never easy for one that lack capital to start a business and run it for long time.

When I started my business i started it using 60 dollars because I didn't have enough money and that was what I can afford to use because it is online business, and that was the total cost of what I used to start up my online business. I'm just thinking of expanding it now if I have money.

When I started my business i started it using 60 dollars because I didn't have enough money and that was what I can afford to use because it is online business, and that was the total cost of what I used to start up my online business. I'm just thinking of expanding it now if I have money.
The expansion should come when you've made reasonable investment return through the capital you injected into it. Gradually your portfolio will be large and you can decide to upgrade, investing more to earn bigger when you're an expert.

The expansion should come when you've made reasonable investment return through the capital you injected into it. Gradually your portfolio will be large and you can decide to upgrade, investing more to earn bigger when you're an expert.
i might not even wait to be an expert I just need my portfolio to reach a certain amount then I can use it to subscribe to VIP signal and trade to make something,this is one of the easiest way I can grow my portfolio so as to attend a VIP class to become an expert, although it is a gradual process.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back