What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I started blogging last year with $100. Though I already had a laptop and registered domain name.
That's amazing. Investing $100 into blogging will pay off when you've made the plans before starting. You need to work to advertise your blog in order to start getting you traffic before you can talk about making money with it.

P
Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
When I started my engine oil business, I only started out with estimated 100,000 thousand Naira. I needed more to start the business and from the looks of it, I would have grown more than I do now if I had more funds.

P

When I started my engine oil business, I only started out with estimated 100,000 thousand Naira. I needed more to start the business and from the looks of it, I would have grown more than I do now if I had more funds.
Its good you started first than you didn't start it at all. Gradually, you can make profit and you can expand it even higher if you really dream about it.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.
I started my farming business with about $250 capital. This is not because my farm is do small for me to have use such a small amount but because that was the amount I could affor to start.

It cost me almost $1k to open a saloon business because i had yo but the equipment i will use for the business and others as well

That's a good question OP. I honestly didn't keep track of all the money I invested in my first businesses. I'm sure it's well over $1000+, but I could be wrong. It could be more even. I don't remember. It's been so long.
Okay. Its never easy to keep track of the capital start up of business. Unless you have a recorded data for it through spreadsheet.

That's amazing. Investing $100 into blogging will pay off when you've made the plans before starting. You need to work to advertise your blog in order to start getting you traffic before you can talk about making money with it.
Yea. Though blogging is kinda stressful. Getting traffic isn't easy

Yea. Though blogging is kinda stressful. Getting traffic isn't easy
If you're determined, and you want to make it in blogging you should dig deep and work hard to promote your blog site gaining the traffic you need. If your blog is up and running with traffic, your chances of earning passive income through it, is high.

I have not really start a business before so i don't know how much can really start a business. Starting a business is not an easy stuff so you need to be up and running so that your business can stand fame. You need to have enough capital and also a backup capital to be able to run a business

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

There are so many businesses one can set up and it could be an online business as well as offline business. The kind of business determines the amount that it will need.

There are so many businesses one can set up and it could be an online business as well as offline business. The kind of business determines the amount that it will need.
Yes, too many business option to choose from and invest in to earn dividends as time goes on. At the meantime I'm just investing around crypto, maybe when i acquire much funds i can set up a gaming forum.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, too many business option to choose from and invest in to earn dividends as time goes on. At the meantime I'm just investing around crypto, maybe when i acquire much funds i can set up a gaming forum.

Post automatically merged:

A gaming forum seems like a good idea and I would like to advice you to get in contact with some other people who may have invested in the project in the past, they will help you.

A gaming forum seems like a good idea and I would like to advice you to get in contact with some other people who may have invested in the project in the past, they will help you.
You're right. I won't rush into it, I'm learning gradually online and from experts coders that specializes on developing forums online. With time I'll simply be accustomed to it.

Of course you need to have something to get something after investing it in any business. Well, I want to be a Poltary Farmer and to start this business, I need about 1000$. But it is a huge amount of money specially for a person who is not self dependent. But hope for the best keeps you alive and attached to your dreams. That's why I'm waiting for my time.

You're right. I won't rush into it, I'm learning gradually online and from experts coders that specializes on developing forums online. With time I'll simply be accustomed to it.
Exactly my point my friend. Once you take your time to learn the process of the project, learn about all its strengths and weaknesses, there is no way you wouldn't succeed.

Exactly my point my friend. Once you take your time to learn the process of the project, learn about all its strengths and weaknesses, there is no way you wouldn't succeed.
Yes, i got your points dear. I'm taking my time to learn web development, graphics design. When I'll be ready financially, I'll contact expert webmasters that knows much around building forums to help me out make one.

I have not really started an offline business. But I know I won't spend less than 5000 dollar to start my dream business because it requires building of structures and buying of certain things like equipment. But I have some other business ideas that cost lesser than that.
That is also close to what I spend when I was starting up my barbing salon I spend up to $600 in renting and buying equipment for the shop.

That is also close to what I spend when I was starting up my barbing salon I spend up to $600 in renting and buying equipment for the shop.
Which is close to 300k in our local Nigerian currency. Maybe you started it in a rural area where shop fee is less compared to urban areas where shop rent fee is high.

It didn't cost me that much when I first started my first business. I was saving making a lot of savings from personal account towards my business set up cost. It only took me some couple of years before I finally stated out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back