What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite impressive that so many platforms are paying quite high during the pandemic and it served as alternative.

People that worked online during the pandemic made a lot of money.
I remember back then , you can make $2 - $3 daily her her bizdustry ,and i have some people that makes four to five dollars daily on forum sites alone during the pandemic .

I remember back then , you can make $2 - $3 daily her her bizdustry ,and i have some people that makes four to five dollars daily on forum sites alone during the pandemic .
I think the Corona virus pandemic actually changed a lot of things. The current economic situation also changed things. And another thing is that cryptocurrencies has started dipping and some forum owners are crypto-currency traders.

It is quite interesting to know that one could make $2 to $3 on forums in a day . I don't know why payment has suddenly gone down instead of increasing. Could you explain why things are like this?

It is quite interesting to know that one could make $2 to $3 on forums in a day . I don't know why payment has suddenly gone down instead of increasing. Could you explain why things are like this?
I think one of the major reasons some platform do not pay as they used to it because their revenue is not that much again. It may be also due to the inflation.

I think one of the major reasons some platform do not pay as they used to it because their revenue is not that much again. It may be also due to the inflation.
Before the height of the inflation, these platforms have stopped paying good amount of money but we still have some that are paying well despite inflation. what can you make up of that?

I know quite a few amount of people who have been working online for up to three years and the reviews that they have been giving me is quite positive as they have made a lot of money.

A lot of people who worked online during the pandemic actually made a lot of money. So many of them were able to find things that works and they also connected with people.
It is a pity that I didn't know anything about online earning at that period, Because I was busy with my offline business and I was doing very well.

It is quite impressive that so many platforms are paying quite high during the pandemic and it served as alternative.

People that worked online during the pandemic made a lot of money.
I just started working online about last year and I wasn't there to experience that period. It was a fruitful time for all the online earners.
Everybody was making a huge amount of income and they were all smiling to the bank.

Before the height of the inflation, these platforms have stopped paying good amount of money but we still have some that are paying well despite inflation. what can you make up of that?
A platform like beermoneyforum actually increased their payment despite the inflation. I think it all depends on the level of revenue the website generates. You cannot pay what you don't have.

For sure there's joy and. Happiness anytime you earn money on online business, because most people considers making money online as something that's not possible.

Yes I know lof of people including my friends and family. I sometimes wonder how they are able to get paid because I didn't believe that you can make money. I only thought that those are fraudulent schemes. Well, they do it well and I am learning from them
The proliferation of various online websites geared towards enabling workers to earn income online has been a blessing. This has opened up the possibility of obtaining money online to so many people, who previously had misconceptions about these websites.

I know a very good and a lot number of people who do work online, just that everyone has what suit he or she to do and they usually do and earn money online.

For sure there's joy and. Happiness anytime you earn money on online business, because most people considers making money online as something that's not possible.
making money on the internet has become a blessing to so many people around the world the joy of staying at the comfort of your home and making some good amount of money for yourself is priceless.

making money on the internet has become a blessing to so many people around the world the joy of staying at the comfort of your home and making some good amount of money for yourself is priceless.
I wouldn't agree less because working online has been a blessing and too many people are making money from it. I love to make money online because it is rather convenient.

I know scores of people and honestly their records and earnings are what keep me believing I'll succeed in making it online as well. All I need is a little patience and more consistency in making things work.

I wouldn't agree less because working online has been a blessing and too many people are making money from it. I love to make money online because it is rather convenient.
Definitely, since I started working online I've actually been making some good amount of money for myself and I don't consider doing 9 to 5 jobs again. Instead what I will do is to start my own business offline.

Yes for sure, making money online has been helping allot of people, people like me and you, apart from learning and knowing what's going around the world, one earns.

Definitely, since I started working online I've actually been making some good amount of money for myself and I don't consider doing 9 to 5 jobs again. Instead what I will do is to start my own business offline.
This is really a good a great idea and I so much enjoyed your statement and I will also like to key into the venture that are making money from. Could you share some website with me?

This is really a good a great idea and I so much enjoyed your statement and I will also like to key into the venture that are making money from. Could you share some website with me?
That is actually a very good idea and I was inspired by someone who is making a whole lot of money online. He makes over thousands of Dollars every month online and he has offline businesses also.

Yes, I get impressed when I see people working and earning money online. At first I thought all this online things doesn't pay but due to the help of certain friends who put me through and showed me how possible this things are, I'm now able to earn online now. So as a beginner, I love to see people that earn online so I learn more from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back