What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some but not personally. Most people online have been ridiculed and this prefer to hide themselves and earn money quietly. Some even take on a less demanding job as a cover.

I know some but not personally. Most people online have been ridiculed and this prefer to hide themselves and earn money quietly. Some even take on a less demanding job as a cover.
Because friends and family do not believe it is really possible to make money legitimately online , you will need to keep it and make your money quietly so as to avoid any rancor.

I have people working online e.g. before the pandemic and they are making good amount of money online , they prefer working only online and they don't have any offline business .
Actually online is all about dedication and I believe if you worked so hard you will make the best but I will advise them to get something offline doing.

I am always impressed when i see people working online because it takes dedication and courage in order to make money online , and if you can get a good paying sites , you can actually focus on online work only .

Yes, I get impressed when I see people working and earning money online. At first I thought all this online things doesn't pay but due to the help of certain friends who put me through and showed me how possible this things are, I'm now able to earn online now. So as a beginner, I love to see people that earn online so I learn more from them.
I have always believed in making money online some years ago but I didn't really know how it works. I even ventured into several scam platforms and at the end of the day I didn't make anything.

I have always believed in making money online some years ago but I didn't really know how it works. I even ventured into several scam platforms and at the end of the day I didn't make anything.
I have seen people talk about how to make money online for several years and I searched for ways to make money online on the internet about 8 years ago but I wasn't getting reasonable lead and I left until now that I just started working online.

of course there are countries where online money making is not popular. I think countries like that and the kind of people that have a lot of offline jobs.

I really do not know why the concept of making money online is still alien in my country, despite the fact that there are so many online freelancers in my country.

I know a lot of people working online and I make them my role models for online business because they motivate me to keep working even when the results turn out discouraging at times.

It is actually nice to see that people are into a similar legitimate thing that you are into. I know a lot of people who earn online and they are usually my main motivation when I feel I can't keep up with the demands of online money making.

It is actually nice to see that people are into a similar legitimate thing that you are into. I know a lot of people who earn online and they are usually my main motivation when I feel I can't keep up with the demands of online money making.
It is very nice to work on legitimate platforms but it is a very rigorous exercise to get a legitimate platform to work on because it is very stressful to get one, but if you're lucky to get one on a platter of gold , you should make use of it optimally.

I don't know a lot of people who are working online, the only person i know who works online is a friend and i'm very impressed by him. He was the one who even motivated me to start working online.

I really do not know why the concept of making money online is still alien in my country, despite the fact that there are so many online freelancers in my country.
I think the reason is because the number of people who are making money online is small compared to the number of people who are not making money online.

Before I could also start earning online, I was not impressed because I dont know. I followed the crowd to condemned online earnings or the various ways people earned but as soon as i started, i appreciate it.

It is very nice to work on legitimate platforms but it is a very rigorous exercise to get a legitimate platform to work on because it is very stressful to get one, but if you're lucky to get one on a platter of gold , you should make use of it optimally.
Yeah sure. At times it is not so hard to get the platform but the ability to keep up with the demands and also the kind of jobs.
But as you have said, opportunities must never be misused.

Before I could also start earning online, I was not impressed because I dont know. I followed the crowd to condemned online earnings or the various ways people earned but as soon as i started, i appreciate it.
that is one of the major things a lot of people do. Whenever you do not understand how something works you will try to condemn it. It is always important to make research before you condemn.

that is one of the major things a lot of people do. Whenever you do not understand how something works you will try to condemn it. It is always important to make research before you condemn.
Jumping on conclusion is not really the best thing to do but I would encourage everyone to do diligence so as to confirm legitimacy of any platform before arriving at any conclusions.

Jumping on conclusion is not really the best thing to do but I would encourage everyone to do diligence so as to confirm legitimacy of any platform before arriving at any conclusions.
The main mistakes I always do back then is just jumping into the sea without knowing the deepness of the water , we need to confirm the authenticity of the site before working there ,

The main mistakes I always do back then is just jumping into the sea without knowing the deepness of the water , we need to confirm the authenticity of the site before working there ,
Confirming the authenticity in platform is very important because it is highly needed if you want to make good amount of income and you don't want to be scammed.

Working online is a good felling, just imagine how it feels to be posting here on bizdustry and the earning, that's a good feeling for me, I enjoy making money online.
Yes for sure there is joy in making money online, once you start making money steady on a regular basis just as the bizdustry is,it gives one joy and courage to work more.

I always encourage people to make a lot of research before they venture into any platform. Knowing people who have worked on such platforms is also one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back