What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes I know lof of people including my friends and family. I sometimes wonder how they are able to get paid because I didn't believe that you can make money. I only thought that those are fraudulent schemes. Well, they do it well and I am learning from them

Working online is a good felling, just imagine how it feels to be posting here on bizdustry and the earning, that's a good feeling for me, I enjoy making money online.

I really enjoyed working online like the one we are doing here posting and you get paid, it's really gives me joy when making money online I feel really good, working online has also helped me to know some people.

I have referred some of people to this forum and most of the seems to be enjoying it, earning money on paid to post sites is interesting, earn and the same time learn.

I have referred some of people to this forum and most of the seems to be enjoying it, earning money on paid to post sites is interesting, earn and the same time learn.

Finding the right kind of online money making opportunity is the key to make money. But the issue is that many people may not have the right kind of skills to actually make money.

It is very good that you are impacting the lives of some people positively. That is what should be done because the major purpose of being together is to help each other.

Finding the right kind of online money making opportunity is the key to make money. But the issue is that many people may not have the right kind of skills to actually make money.
That's true, I agree with what you've just said, if you find the right online making money opportunity you can stand a high chances of earning a tangible amount of money be it online or offline.

Yes I know lof of people including my friends and family. I sometimes wonder how they are able to get paid because I didn't believe that you can make money. I only thought that those are fraudulent schemes. Well, they do it well and I am learning from them
Yes I know many people working online and making money, most of them are freelancers, they motivated me to work online, I also want to be successful in freelancing.

I really enjoyed working online like the one we are doing here posting and you get paid, it's really gives me joy when making money online I feel really good, working online has also helped me to know some people.
That's same to me, I really enjoy posting on forums and get paid for it, if you are posting on forums it will help you t earn a extra income even if you have a offline job or business.

Well I know a lot of people that do work online on different aspect and I usually try to at least know a little about what they usually do and whenever I learnt and I feel interested, I do work hard to join them.

Well I know a lot of people that do work online on different aspect and I usually try to at least know a little about what they usually do and whenever I learnt and I feel interested, I do work hard to join them.
If they are willing to share it. There's no problem. However so many of them are not always interested to share it with people that why I don't bother asking for help most of the time. They asked that I pay.

That's true, I agree with what you've just said, if you find the right online making money opportunity you can stand a high chances of earning a tangible amount of money be it online or offline.

Money making opportunities have been increasing a lot and I think that this is a really good thing. In the past, there were almost no money making sites that supported all the people around the globe.

Money making opportunities have been increasing a lot and I think that this is a really good thing. In the past, there were almost no money making sites that supported all the people around the globe.
That's true, but some paid to post platforms don't really accept new members from others countries like Nigeria, bizdustry don't even accept new registration from a low tier country.

Everybody are familiar with online work now, there's no way you will not have someone you know working online. I know so many people working online, some are happy with it while some are not really satisfied with it

I am really impressed seeing people make some good amount of money online. It is very important for us to acknowledge people like this and hope that they are able to teach us too.

For me I know some folks who are really making a killing online through writing and other freelancing jobs on websites like fever,. Upwork and others. However majority have made it through writing.

If they are willing to share it. There's no problem. However so many of them are not always interested to share it with people that why I don't bother asking for help most of the time. They asked that I pay.
Actually yes that is what usually happens in my country we never someone's have an idea on how long can a money he do not share his idea usually make people to pay before he can share to them.

Actually yes that is what usually happens in my country we never someone's have an idea on how long can a money he do not share his idea usually make people to pay before he can share to them.
The same thing is applicable to me. Before I started working online , the YouTubers kept the boasting of making six figures online but I have not seen someone really physically made millions online.

Some people believe that if they share it for free , so many people may not want to appreciate it and make the best use of it. But some of them do charge very high for a simple things.

I always feel very happy whenever I see people who are making some good amount of money online. I know some good number of them and they actually feel very comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back