What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always impressed.

This is because I am sure of people who can come through for me whenever I'm in need.

These friends also won't serve as a burden to me.
Not really my friend tried but he didn't succeed I don't have a lot of friends so I don't know what they are doing I do earn online a bit but it's not serious

Not really my friend tried but he didn't succeed I don't have a lot of friends so I don't know what they are doing I do earn online a bit but it's not serious
If you know someone that I've been working online and is not successful, it will be a source of discouragement to you and you wouldn't want to continue to work online except if you have enough courage.

If you know someone that I've been working online and is not successful, it will be a source of discouragement to you and you wouldn't want to continue to work online except if you have enough courage.
It is better to focus more on the people that are successful online than to keep looking at those that are not successful.
It is mostly important to imbibe this into our culture because it is highly needed for our success.

I think those who have been scammed online will be a source of discouragement to a lot of people who hear such stories. I had a lot of such stories but it didn't discourage me.

I think those who have been scammed online will be a source of discouragement to a lot of people who hear such stories. I had a lot of such stories but it didn't discourage me.
It will be very difficult for you to convince people who have already been scammed online to continue to work online. They will see it as an avenue to rip them off again.

It will be very difficult for you to convince people who have already been scammed online to continue to work online. They will see it as an avenue to rip them off again.
that is actually very true. It will be very difficult for you to be able to convince people who have been scammed on the internet before to venture into online businesses. Some of them have given up totally.

Working online, such as what we do here where you publish and get paid, really brings me joy and makes me feel good. It has also made it easier for me to get to know some individuals.

I think the Corona virus pandemic actually changed a lot of things. The current economic situation also changed things. And another thing is that cryptocurrencies has started dipping and some forum owners are crypto-currency traders.

Indeed, the pandemic changed many things and we can clearly experience many things and aftermath of pandemic. There are still many businesses that are yet to recover.

Yes for sure there is joy in making money online, once you start making money steady on a regular basis just as the bizdustry is,it gives one joy and courage to work more.
That's true, if you can earn money online there will always be joy attached to it, making money online is not easy you have to work hard before you can earn money.

that is actually very true. It will be very difficult for you to be able to convince people who have been scammed on the internet before to venture into online businesses. Some of them have given up totally.
If you are willing to get people to look online, it is definitely not those that have been scammed before because it will be extremely difficult for you to confuse your people to continue to work online.

Indeed, the pandemic changed many things and we can clearly experience many things and aftermath of pandemic. There are still many businesses that are yet to recover.
The number of online businesses on the internet is so huge and that is actually the truth. I don't think it is possible for you to be able to discover everything on the internet instead you should make use of the ones you have discovered to make money for yourself.

If you are willing to get people to look online, it is definitely not those that have been scammed before because it will be extremely difficult for you to confuse your people to continue to work online.
The best bet for you to get people to work online and convince them because it will serve as an alternative way to make money but convincing them would be a little bit difficult most especially if they have been scammed before.

I always encourage people to make a lot of research before they venture into any platform. Knowing people who have worked on such platforms is also one of the best.
It wouldn't be better because it is the best thing to do if you really want to ensure that you make huge amount of income by confirming the legitimacy of the platform you want to work with first through investigations.

The best bet for you to get people to work online and convince them because it will serve as an alternative way to make money but convincing them would be a little bit difficult most especially if they have been scammed before.

Convincing people could be hard, but I already anticipated that making money online will become a real thing in the future because internet was expanding and advancing even during the mid 2000s. I believe that internet will become more advanced and more money making opportunities shall be created.

most people who have been scammed on the internet before have lost interest totally in working online. It will be very difficult for you to convince such people. I think showing them payment proofs is also a good way to convince them.

Before I start making money online, I don't know anybody who is making money online in physical.
Those I Know is through social media and forum. When I see people earning money online then, I am always impressed.

Before I start making money online, I don't know anybody who is making money online in physical.
Those I Know is through social media and forum. When I see people earning money online then, I am always impressed.
I have met a good number of people who are making money on the internet physically but when I started newly it was only through social media and forums that I met people were actually making money online.

most people who have been scammed on the internet before have lost interest totally in working online. It will be very difficult for you to convince such people. I think showing them payment proofs is also a good way to convince them.

Well, I was also scammed a lots of time in the past.However, my experiences never prevented me from investing my time and discovering new possibilities of making money online.

Well, I was also scammed a lots of time in the past.However, my experiences never prevented me from investing my time and discovering new possibilities of making money online.
I am among the people who have invested in a lot of scam platforms in the past but that did not stop me from looking for real opportunities. I know it is possible to make money online so I continued searching.

I am among the people who have invested in a lot of scam platforms in the past but that did not stop me from looking for real opportunities. I know it is possible to make money online so I continued searching.

So, you mean you continued to search for some other Hyip sites? Or are you talking about some other kind of online money making platform. I would advise you to stay away from Hyips because they shall scam you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back