What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

I have zero interest in pay to click sites because I don't believe that you could earn significant amount of money by doing the process. That's why I am not having any interest.

Personally I only hoped for what I have the knowledge to. and currently I can say I have little knowledge to start such but I believe if I do, i will definitely have to just to make good income from it.
If you are interested in starting a paid to click website, there are a lot of helpful videos you find on YouTube that will help you set it up. You can also contact owners of such websites.

The fact is that I have never thought of starting working with any paid to click website because I prefer to be working with post to pay forums than paid to click sites.

Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?
I once planned to start this business but it is not something that I would love to do anymore. Ever since I started to write articles, I already have interest in blogging so that is what I want to dom

Yeah, they usually make a lot of money passively. I have even seen some scam platforms that uses paid to click method to scam a lot of people. They will tell you to invest some money to upgrade your account but at the end of the day they will not pay.
I know I would not fall for this kind of cheap scam again as I am more knowledgeable as at today to know that this sort of things do not work but are only there to waste your time and resources.

I once planned to start this business but it is not something that I would love to do anymore. Ever since I started to write articles, I already have interest in blogging so that is what I want to dom
Writing online is always very much profitable. starting a paid to click platform is also not bad especially when you have proper knowledge of how to do it. You can make some profit with it on the long run

Writing online is always very much profitable. starting a paid to click platform is also not bad especially when you have proper knowledge of how to do it. You can make some profit with it on the long run
Even though it is very profitable, not everyone of us will be able to do it. This is because some of us are not skilled and everyone may not be interested in learning new writing skills

Even though it is very profitable, not everyone of us will be able to do it. This is because some of us are not skilled and everyone may not be interested in learning new writing skills
I think it is only for people who are very much interested in writing. if you're much interested you can start to learn about writing and on the long run you are going to make some good amount of money from it.

There should be a thorough knowledge on how to manage a website probably . The person should be a webmaster before he could venture into establishing a paid to click website because without that, it will be difficult to obtaining optimal results.
I don't think you need to be a master in website creation before starting your own paid to click website, though I concede you need to have basic knowledge but not total knowledge as you can always hire people to create it for you.

Yes, it was such type of online website of earning money I first got to know about and I was scammed upto three times before I stop putting my money then I got to know about bizdustry that it is even free.
Do you invested your money on get paid to click website? I have not invested my money into such, though I received a lot of message to upgrade with my account with one paid to click sites with my money. I never wanted my money. Even the work I did with the site till today, I do not received it.

I think it is only for people who are very much interested in writing. if you're much interested you can start to learn about writing and on the long run you are going to make some good amount of money from it.
That is true. I am so interested in writing but I don't think I will have the time to do that now. I want to focus on writing later but I need to get somethings done for now.

That is true. I am so interested in writing but I don't think I will have the time to do that now. I want to focus on writing later but I need to get somethings done for now.
If you want to focus more on writing, you will need to learn a lot of things and you should read a lot of novels and learn different writing styles.

if you are very much interested in writing you can start now to practice little by little. You may not go into it fully now but you can be acquiring little knowledge then as time goes on you will be much better.

No because they pay very very low and often there are limited clicks you can do every day wich is anoying also many of them are scams and it's not worth it at least in my opinion
I also have the same opinion on paid to click website. They pay very low fees and most of them have their websites filled with spam ad. And the chances of you reaching withdrawal thresholds with paid to click website is very low.

If you want to focus more on writing, you will need to learn a lot of things and you should read a lot of novels and learn different writing styles.
I won't lie, I do not read novels all the time and it even takes me a long time to complete one over because I always have headache whenever I read novels so I just prefer to watch videos on how to write better articles

I won't lie, I do not read novels all the time and it even takes me a long time to complete one over because I always have headache whenever I read novels so I just prefer to watch videos on how to write better articles
I don't like reading novels too, I would prefer listening to the audiobook version of it that spending my time on reading.
It seems like we are not textual learner's but audiovisual.

No, I've never thought about starting up a paid to click website, but if you can earn money a good amount of money I think it's worth trying, to me it looks nice.

Personally I think alot of people will love and have planned alot to start their own post to get paid site but working towards achieving their goal has become the major challenges to them.

I don't like reading novels too, I would prefer listening to the audiobook version of it that spending my time on reading.
It seems like we are not textual learner's but audiovisual.
A lot of people do not like to read books anymore. There are better ways in which we can do that. We can watch videos or listen to voice notes instead of reading. That is better

Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?
I would like to say that if you have experience and more about the work that you do, then you can start that work and through this you can earn money like PTC site nowadays a lot of work is online.If you make a PTC side and get these top members joining, then you will also benefit a lot from it and if you work in a good way, then it is possible that your work will be successful very soon, which will benefit you a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back