What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

I also have the same opinion on paid to click website. They pay very low fees and most of them have their websites filled with spam ad. And the chances of you reaching withdrawal thresholds with paid to click website is very low.
I think people who owns such websites always makes the most amount of money from it. If you are trying to make money from paid to click platforms it can take you a while before you can be able to make something reasonable. Some of them their payout threshold is low.

I think people who owns such websites always makes the most amount of money from it. If you are trying to make money from paid to click platforms it can take you a while before you can be able to make something reasonable. Some of them their payout threshold is low.
The good thing is that the paid to click website always attract a lot of ads because I've not come across a record number of paid to click website that does not have humongous ads displayed.

The good thing is that the paid to click website always attract a lot of ads because I've not come across a record number of paid to click website that does not have humongous ads displayed.
of course that is where they make their money from. There are always a lot of ads on the platform but if you are clicking you will be limited on daily basis. That is the major reason why the amount of money they pay some people most times is small.

of course that is where they make their money from. There are always a lot of ads on the platform but if you are clicking you will be limited on daily basis. That is the major reason why the amount of money they pay some people most times is small.
Understandably, most of the platform would generate income from displaying ads but I found the ads that I come across on paid to click website to be enormous and I think it will be a very good enterprise to venture into.

Understandably, most of the platform would generate income from displaying ads but I found the ads that I come across on paid to click website to be enormous and I think it will be a very good enterprise to venture into.
going into it may be a very good idea but sometimes I wonder why most of them are not sustainable. Even though there are a few of them that have been operating for some years.

Unfortunately, there are many paid to click websites that gain a much negative views because of a few scam PTC sites. The fact remains that any website that asks for money is a scam for sure.

Starting up a paid to click website would be a very good move because this platform is profitable and if you look at the antecedents of the pay-to-play website that existed, you will agree with my assertion.

Do you invested your money on get paid to click website? I have not invested my money into such, though I received a lot of message to upgrade with my account with one paid to click sites with my money. I never wanted my money. Even the work I did with the site till today, I do not received it.
Well I was first a victim of those people that were scammed from a click website and since I got to know bizdustry I decided to stop working with such website.

Unfortunately, there are many paid to click websites that gain a much negative views because of a few scam PTC sites. The fact remains that any website that asks for money is a scam for sure.
Yeah, any website that asks you for money especially paid to click platforms are potential scam. I have come across a lot of them and people need to be careful about them.

Yeah, any website that asks you for money especially paid to click platforms are potential scam. I have come across a lot of them and people need to be careful about them.
If you decided not to create a paid to click website, you can decide to work on paid to click website to make money but it will be better to upgrade to premium membership before you can make substantial money on this platform.

If you decided not to create a paid to click website, you can decide to work on paid to click website to make money but it will be better to upgrade to premium membership before you can make substantial money on this platform.
Even if you upgrade to a premium membership in a paid to click website I don't think you can still make a lot of money from it. You still need to be very careful because there are a lot of scam out there.

Pay to click sites are noting but a waste of time, if you want to earn money with them you need to pay money in other to upgrade your account,I have once try it out but I have never liked it.

That is true. I am so interested in writing but I don't think I will have the time to do that now. I want to focus on writing later but I need to get somethings done for now.
If you are a writer, you would have come to realise that it would be very hard to combine writing with something else as been a writer consumes you and you would not have the time for other things.

If you are a writer, you would have come to realise that it would be very hard to combine writing with something else as been a writer consumes you and you would not have the time for other things.
This is why it may not be advisable to be a full time writer at first because it will take a lot of your time especially when you are not making ny money in. Writing needs a lot of attention.

I have never for once think of starting my website talk less of paid to click website when I do not even has the money to start and one need money for maintenance the forums and others.

Pay to click sites are noting but a waste of time, if you want to earn money with them you need to pay money in other to upgrade your account,I have once try it out but I have never liked it.
I think if you start your own you can be able to make some reasonable amount of money with it. Of course, when you work on other people's own you may not be able to make something tangible.

There were many paid to click websites on the internet during the mid 2000s. Almost all of them have turned into a scam except for the Neobux website, which is existing even today.

I think if you start your own you can be able to make some reasonable amount of money with it. Of course, when you work on other people's own you may not be able to make something tangible.
That's just it, I'm a person that likes the idea of working by himself, being your own boss will help you a lot, but you need to have good skills set before you can be able to do that.

There were many paid to click websites on the internet during the mid 2000s. Almost all of them have turned into a scam except for the Neobux website, which is existing even today.
Wow, but do you think a lot of people are still working on neobux website up till today?. Considering the number of available options for people to make money on the internet presently.

Wow, but do you think a lot of people are still working on neobux website up till today?. Considering the number of available options for people to make money on the internet presently.
There are so many paid to click website that are legitimate and I have tons of them at my disposal but because their pay rate is low, that is why I am not so active on them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back