Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Odd question I know, but was there ever a time where you split a forum in to two? Maybe it was because one side of the site only focussed on one type of discussion and the rest was everywhere else. This happened to me once, had a forum about entertainment, and most of the focus went into video games, while majority of the rest was on movies, tv, music, books, etc and it wasn't as active. So I split it into two sites. I removed the other entertainment stuff like movies, tv, music, books, etc into a separate forum. And moved the gaming stuff to the main forum. I would then grow the entertainment forum into a site/forum instead.

Have you ever done this? Do you think it would be worth it to do?

I have not done this yet, however, I have a forum on Lifestyle and health niche and I might someday split the forum into two forums, one, dedicated to lifestyle discussion and one forum for health discussion. I just don't have enough funds at the moment to do so.

I have not done this yet, however, I have a forum on Lifestyle and health niche and I might someday split the forum into two forums, one, dedicated to lifestyle discussion and one forum for health discussion. I just don't have enough funds at the moment to do so.
That sounds like a fun idea. Lifestyle can expand into so much. And a health forum can be more about discussing health issues and conditions. Maybe even a support group for people with certain medical issues/conditions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back