What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?

I do not have the plan to start a paid to click website simply because I do not have the financial capacity presently.
Apart from the financial capacity, I lack the understanding of how to run the website.

Actually we always hoped and plan to get something bigger in the future but that can only be successful when you have the knowledge and skills that will helped you reached your goals.

I have never thought of having my own paid to click website. I really don't know how to create one. If I ever learn and it works out great as a profitable venture, I will definitely start one.

I have never thought of having my own paid to click website. I really don't know how to create one. If I ever learn and it works out great as a profitable venture, I will definitely start one.
If you try to create one , it is a very lucrative way to make money because you're going to get huge advertisements which will translate to huge amount of money . It will be a revenue sharing with the members on the platform.

I personally do not plan and never thought to create my own PTC site. because it's pretty hard! I prefer to join already famous PTC sites. The history of PTC began in 2003 and gained rapid popularity in those years. And until now, interest has not been lost in them.

I have no plans to start a PTC website. IN order to run a PTC website, you need to find advertisers on your PTC websites, you need to offer PTC ads for your users to click and make money, and these days not many people like to advertise on PTC site.

Paid to click websites are usually profitable to the owners but I have no plans of starting it at the moment. It may not even require a lot of money to get started.

Actually I have the mindset to start my own site but the most importantly of all is knowledge and the availability of finance which can helped you become successful in doing it.

Actually I have the mindset to start my own site but the most importantly of all is knowledge and the availability of finance which can helped you become successful in doing it.
if you're very serious in starting your own website then it is not a rocket science. With about $50 you can kickstart your journey. You can also learn web designing in order to avoid costs.

If you try to create one , it is a very lucrative way to make money because you're going to get huge advertisements which will translate to huge amount of money . It will be a revenue sharing with the members on the platform.

I think that there are many things that you may need to consider if you want to start your own PTC site in the future. You may need to work with many sponsors and advertisers as well.

I think that there are many things that you may need to consider if you want to start your own PTC site in the future. You may need to work with many sponsors and advertisers as well.
The common features with all the paid to click website is that they have a lot of ads and I don't know how they managed to get those huge number of ads on their websites which I think is a way to generate passive income.

As much as I feel a paid-to-click site would be a good way to bring in traffic and possibly earn an income from the site which would help with paying people, the down-side is that you would need the money first for the site to kick off and you would need to have the money to pay people from the start before you start making money from the site. That would be the reason I wouldn't start one myself, I am not financially stable enough to be able to start it up until it was paying for itself.

Yeah, this is very compulsory if you want to run a paid to click website. most of those kind of people always make a lot of money but you also need some level of money to get started. You need to work with some advertisers and sponsors.

I'm not a fan of click to paid website so, there's no way I can create such website. The owner of click to paid website might be making money from it but not the users. Today, many people are not interested in paid to click stuff.

I have never thought of that before, and i do not think i would even want to go into that line of business right now cause i will not have the time to monitor it myself.

I'm not a fan of click to paid website so, there's no way I can create such website. The owner of click to paid website might be making money from it but not the users. Today, many people are not interested in paid to click stuff.
Yes, the owners of such websites always makes reasonable amount of money from it. They usually pay the members little amount of money and take most of the advertising revenues.

Yes, the owners of such websites always makes reasonable amount of money from it. They usually pay the members little amount of money and take most of the advertising revenues.
I also think in that direction because each time I visit the paid to click website, I would see a lot of ads displayed but they choose to pay is very low amount to the members.

I also think in that direction because each time I visit the paid to click website, I would see a lot of ads displayed but they choose to pay is very low amount to the members.
I was discussing with someone some time ago, he said that he was able to make reasonable amount of money from his paid to click website. The owners actually makes reasonable amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back