What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

That's a very good advice that one could get because there are so many scam paid to click website and I'm aware of this . I would choose the legitimate ones and I will not invest huge amount on them.
Yes that will be better and less risky, again it is really good that one go on more research regarding such pay to click website to know wether there content and details could be right.

I really don't have any plans to have that kind of business in the future but there's always a day, never say never. Who knows where life could brake me tomorrow and I would need to own such a site?
Making money on pay to click site is not easy to be precise, as it is time consuming, i think in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money, then you can go for pay to post site.

There should be a thorough knowledge on how to manage a website probably . The person should be a webmaster before he could venture into establishing a paid to click website because without that, it will be difficult to obtaining optimal results.

Making money on pay to click site is not easy to be precise, as it is time consuming, i think in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money, then you can go for pay to post site.
That is actually true. it is very hard for you to be able to make any reasonable amount of money from such kind of platform. I have worked in several of them but at the end of the day I didn't even make up to a dollar.

Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?
Creating a paid to click website can be a lucrative business endeavor, but there are dangers and hurdles to consider. When launching a paid-to-click website, it is critical to evaluate the potential competitors, the costs of managing the business, the integrity of the scheme, and the possibility of fraud.

Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?
No because they pay very very low and often there are limited clicks you can do every day wich is anoying also many of them are scams and it's not worth it at least in my opinion

I have made two attempts to start a ptc website but all the effort prove to be abortive because I believe that the website need to look professional and the cost to start it seem costly,at first the website did not look good enough so I couldn't get enough advertisers so I have to suspend it when my hosting expired because I did not gain enough

Starting a paid to click website is not as easy as it seems because people thought that it is a platform where you can make a huge amount of money but they never considered the challenges that involved.

Creating a paid to click website can be a lucrative business endeavor, but there are dangers and hurdles to consider. When launching a paid-to-click website, it is critical to evaluate the potential competitors, the costs of managing the business, the integrity of the scheme, and the possibility of fraud.
Probably, those are the things you need to put into consideration before creating the website. seeking mentorship from those who have done it before is also a good option because they can give you tips of how to succeed.

That is actually true. it is very hard for you to be able to make any reasonable amount of money from such kind of platform. I have worked in several of them but at the end of the day I didn't even make up to a dollar.
Yes making money on pay to click site is not easy. I don't think if you can make considerable amount of money on this type of online business, I think online business like the forex trading bring huge Income.

Yes making money on pay to click site is not easy. I don't think if you can make considerable amount of money on this type of online business, I think online business like the forex trading bring huge Income.
forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, Blogging are high-income ventures but it is not something you make money from immediately. They require some level of knowledge and consistency for you to succeed in them.

forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, Blogging are high-income ventures but it is not something you make money from immediately. They require some level of knowledge and consistency for you to succeed in them.
People believe that when they blog they're going to make money immediately, this is why some of them will give up at the middle of the road whenever they are into blogging activities and money is not coming in expeditiously.

To make money in cryptocurrency or any other form of investment, you would need to gain a lot of experience and that takes enough time this is why all of these things are time-consuming and you cannot expect that you would make money from them immediately you have started.

People believe that when they blog they're going to make money immediately, this is why some of them will give up at the middle of the road whenever they are into blogging activities and money is not coming in expeditiously.
people who think that way always end up not being successful as bloggers. People need to understand that blogging is not something that will give you money immediately. It is important you have long-term plans.

Personally I only hoped for what I have the knowledge to. and currently I can say I have little knowledge to start such but I believe if I do, i will definitely have to just to make good income from it.

I do not have the tenacity to start a paid to click website because I do not also have the financial capacity to establish such kind of website as I know that it is capital intensive.

Paid to click website is a very lucrative website for each and everyone who wants to make money online to initiate but you must have enough capital before you can think of starting.

Paid to click website is a very lucrative website for each and everyone who wants to make money online to initiate but you must have enough capital before you can think of starting.
I also believe that creating a paid to click website would be capital-intensive which means you will need a lot of capital to establish one but I still believe that it is a very good business.

I understand very well that a paid to click website would need a lot of money to establish but it is an avenue to make more money if it could be done successfully.

Get pay to click website are very lucrative, it is not really easy to earn money from such sites. Though I do not totally believe such sites because I was scammed from them about three times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back