What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

The amount of money you can make on such websites is very infinitesimal. I've been a member of a few of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make tangible money.
Paid to click website will definitely not earn you big amount of money . However, people who wants to make money effortlessly without engaging in rigorous activities would love this type of website.

The amount of money you can make on such websites is very infinitesimal. I've been a member of a few of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make tangible money.
With what you have said, i do think i can earn from such websites. It seems like on such websites, one is expected to put in a lot of work and invest a lot of time even though it doesn't pay much.

Paid to click website will definitely not earn you big amount of money . However, people who wants to make money effortlessly without engaging in rigorous activities would love this type of website.
It is naturally for people who do not have skills and who are not interested in making reasonable amount of money online. If you want to start such a website you probably attract such people.

If you start a paid to click website you will earn alot of money what about the money you are going to earn from. advertisers you will sometime see some ptc website with alot of ads all those advertiser's pays for the space you can also apply Google Adsense
on Your ptc website ,so the problem is the cost to get a good script website and you are done

Half a year ago, I noticed such sites and really in my mind I wanted to create one for myself, but then I realized that there are a lot of such sites and no audience is interested in such small earnings, so such an idea left me forever

If you have to start online business, it is not economical to start get to paid sites. The gpt business is not lucrative and that is why the payout to the publishers are poor.
Subscribers are even running away performing tasks that they would be paid peanuts on gpt sites. They need sites that would pay tangible earnings.

If you have to start online business, it is not economical to start get to paid sites. The gpt business is not lucrative and that is why the payout to the publishers are poor.
Subscribers are even running away performing tasks that they would be paid peanuts on gpt sites. They need sites that would pay tangible earnings.
I believe there are some paid to click websites that makes reasonable amount of money. Some of them always monetize their website through many ads platforms. But their pauout is always very little.

Get paid to click websites are really common kind of website. Such kind of websites were quite common during the mid 2000 era. However, paid to click websites are also quite common now as well. There are many people who planned to start their own PTC website so do you also plan to start one?

I'm going to be very honest with you when it comes to working on paid to click website because it is not something that I usually like to spend my time on which is why I would not even be interested in starting that kind of website.

It's a low earning platform so I don't plan to do it as of now because I really need online websites that will assure me payment in one week or monthly. However PTC earning can take months to cash out.
Most of the pay to click websites I've ever come across are either a waste of time or a scam that promised heaven on earth and never to fulfill the promise. I can't even imaging starting a site like that.

There is absolutely no doubt that we all have plans to which we intend to achieve in present or the future but the implementation of such plans is the problem.

Sometimes it depends on your knowledge and the requirements expected of us.

Most of the pay to click websites I've ever come across are either a waste of time or a scam that promised heaven on earth and never to fulfill the promise. I can't even imaging starting a site like that.

Seriously, this has been my first experience when it comes to trying to make money online because I was introduced to a lot of website where I am supposed to get money from clicking on a lot of things but I ended up not making a penny from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back