What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

The only plan I've ever been thinking about is to just get a better paid to click site where i can be working and earning but i never plan to own any paid to click site

It's a low earning platform so I don't plan to do it as of now because I really need online websites that will assure me payment in one week or monthly. However PTC earning can take months to cash out.

I really don't know how these types of platforms work very well. I suppose that advertisers' money is divided between the PTC administrator and the users who see the ad, but I'm not interested. I don't think it provides many benefits, especially to users already which are usually very low payment platforms

Get to paid website are really popular this days, And it has never crossed my mind to create one.
But I know the owners of get to paid website make really good amount of money but I do not have plans of starting one.

Yes, the owners of such websites always makes reasonable amount of money from it. They usually pay the members little amount of money and take most of the advertising revenues.
Are paying paid to click website owners even paying their members? I asked because I have tried few paid to click website in the past and all of them end being scam websites. Even if they are paying, the money attached is too small.

Well, I started making money online years ago this way and I can honestly tell you that it was the worst experience I've ever had in making money online and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. PTC and faucet sites were my worst experience

Are paying paid to click website owners even paying their members? I asked because I have tried few paid to click website in the past and all of them end being scam websites. Even if they are paying, the money attached is too small.
Well, it is true that a lot of them do not pay their members but there are still legitimate ones. That is why you need to make research before you sign up on any paid to click website.

Learning how to
if you're very serious in starting your own website then it is not a rocket science. With about $50 you can kickstart your journey. You can also learn web designing in order to avoid costs.
design website would save you so many cost that you would have acquired and it is a very smart move to make especially when you don't have enough funds when starting up.

Learning how to

design website would save you so many cost that you would have acquired and it is a very smart move to make especially when you don't have enough funds when starting up.
If you don't have enough money it is better for you to acquire the skills yourself so that you do not need to spend money on that again. With enough skills you will not spend a lot of money when getting started.

If you don't have enough money it is better for you to acquire the skills yourself so that you do not need to spend money on that again. With enough skills you will not spend a lot of money when getting started.
Additionally, iit is important to earn the experience so that you can make money online . Also, creating a paid to click website is a credible investment if you know how to run it very well.

Additionally, iit is important to earn the experience so that you can make money online . Also, creating a paid to click website is a credible investment if you know how to run it very well.
In spite of these, it is important to in relevant experience on how to create paid to click website. I would love to do this more so that I can make decent money online.

For now, i do not plan to start a get paid to click website. We can't predict the future, so who knows if later on, i'll start up a get paid to click website of my own.

For now, i do not plan to start a get paid to click website. We can't predict the future, so who knows if later on, i'll start up a get paid to click website of my own.
Additionally, it is not very easy to establish a paid to click website because it requires a lot of experience . Besides, making money through paid to click website it's not that easy as it is portrayed.

I think it's just like every other venture. you will make a lot of mistakes in the beginning but in the long run you will learn how it really works. Learning from those who are already into it is always advisable.

I don't really have a plan to click to paid website, and I have not thought about that before and I would never think about having such, so no way I can create to that website because I never wish to.

Additionally, it is not very easy to establish a paid to click website because it requires a lot of experience . Besides, making money through paid to click website it's not that easy as it is portrayed.
Although I've not worked on any paid to click website, i also feel like earning through paid to click websites is not so easy and it would not be easy to start up one.

I don't really have a plan to click to paid website, and I have not thought about that before and I would never think about having such, so no way I can create to that website because I never wish to.
You have boldly express your mine for someone like me I had a plan to do this sometime ago but I later change my plans for someone like me I will suggest you save Money first before you Start the business mostly if you are planning to open an elite website,bux site can be less expensive

You have boldly express your mine for someone like me I had a plan to do this sometime ago but I later change my plans for someone like me I will suggest you save Money first before you Start the business mostly if you are planning to open an elite website,bux site can be less expensive
You are right, saving money is important before planning to start up a business, because opening a website really required you to save enough capital, before going into the business.

It is not easy to make your PTC website successful as a lot of people have already understood PTC sites are low paying. YOu might not even be able to earn enough money to pay for the script license and hosting.

Although I've not worked on any paid to click website, i also feel like earning through paid to click websites is not so easy and it would not be easy to start up one.
The amount of money you can make on such websites is very infinitesimal. I've been a member of a few of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make tangible money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back