What's new

Do you ever plan to start a get paid to click website?

If you try to create one , it is a very lucrative way to make money because you're going to get huge advertisements which will translate to huge amount of money . It will be a revenue sharing with the members on the platform.
That is a great way of earning from advertisements. The sites you advertise for will definitely give you a good revenue. Which you can share with the members who join your PTC site.

For now I can not start such a website because of lack of capitals but if I want to start one I will come with a new idea because there are many PTC websites.

That is a great way of earning from advertisements. The sites you advertise for will definitely give you a good revenue. Which you can share with the members who join your PTC site.
There is another thing I noticed on most of the paid to click website. I found out that the they often advertise each others on their platform and I think they are doing that in exchange for sponsorship.

I was discussing with someone some time ago, he said that he was able to make reasonable amount of money from his paid to click website. The owners actually makes reasonable amount of money.
Thre are lot of approach that people used to create a paid to click website and following the best approach could be reasonable and I think it is one of the ways to make money online because such website will gain enough traffic.

Thre are lot of approach that people used to create a paid to click website and following the best approach could be reasonable and I think it is one of the ways to make money online because such website will gain enough traffic.
Yeah, the fact that they are paying their members little amount of money even give them more opportunity to make more money. It is more beneficial to them at the end of the day.

Yeah, the fact that they are paying their members little amount of money even give them more opportunity to make more money. It is more beneficial to them at the end of the day.
If I have the opportunity and I have the capital, I'm going to establish a pay to click website because of the humongous profit one could make and the little or tiny amount of money that is paid out to members which makes the business more lucrative.

If I have the opportunity and I have the capital, I'm going to establish a pay to click website because of the humongous profit one could make and the little or tiny amount of money that is paid out to members which makes the business more lucrative.
there are also some things you need to learn properly before you start a paid to click website. You must to get in touch with several publishers to be able to make tangible money.

The common features with all the paid to click website is that they have a lot of ads and I don't know how they managed to get those huge number of ads on their websites which I think is a way to generate passive income.

Well, I think that advertisements are necessary for all the websites to make money. You cannot make money off a PTC website, if you block the ads. This is something that members should try to understand.

there are also some things you need to learn properly before you start a paid to click website. You must to get in touch with several publishers to be able to make tangible money.
There are quite a huge number of things that is needed to be learnt because a paid to click website needs a lot of understanding which you must get acquainted to before you try to proceed into the business.

Well, I think that advertisements are necessary for all the websites to make money. You cannot make money off a PTC website, if you block the ads. This is something that members should try to understand.
I have a question yet unanswered about the establishment of paid to click website. You and I know that each and every website find it always onerous to gain access to different ads. How did they manage to get such a huge ads on their platform?

There are quite a huge number of things that is needed to be learnt because a paid to click website needs a lot of understanding which you must get acquainted to before you try to proceed into the business.
Yes, you need to understand how everything works so that you will not make mistakes and waste your money. You can contact people who already have such kind of websites so that they will guide you.

Yes, it was such type of online website of earning money I first got to know about and I was scammed upto three times before I stop putting my money then I got to know about bizdustry that it is even free.

Yes, it was such type of online website of earning money I first got to know about and I was scammed upto three times before I stop putting my money then I got to know about bizdustry that it is even free.
Presently, I am planning to invest my money on paid to click website . I plan to choose the legitimate ones and I want to invest to upgrade membership so that I can and more.

Presently, I am planning to invest my money on paid to click website . I plan to choose the legitimate ones and I want to invest to upgrade membership so that I can and more.
Well the advice I can say, is for you to be very careful because there are some that are legit at first but they do later crash most especially when you are save enough in there site.

am still making my personal research on the profitability of owning such platform and the negative aspect of it as well, as there is definitely going to be a flipside to any online venture.

Well the advice I can say, is for you to be very careful because there are some that are legit at first but they do later crash most especially when you are save enough in there site.
That's a very good advice that one could get because there are so many scam paid to click website and I'm aware of this . I would choose the legitimate ones and I will not invest huge amount on them.

No plans here to start my own PTC sites. I personally don't find the idea that profitable, at least for me it isn't. I also don't know if I'd be able to handle running a PTC site as I would also have to pay people to work there. So yeah, I don't think I could honestly do that type of business.

I was discussing with someone some time ago, he said that he was able to make reasonable amount of money from his paid to click website. The owners actually makes reasonable amount of money.
There will be a lot of money involving in click to paid website. Many people are going into the business and that's an evidence that click to paid websites are blooming now.

So many people do not have the intentions to start a paid to click website simply because they do not understand the intricacies and some still believed that it is an avenue that would not be fruitful

There will be a lot of money involving in click to paid website. Many people are going into the business and that's an evidence that click to paid websites are blooming now.
Yeah, they usually make a lot of money passively. I have even seen some scam platforms that uses paid to click method to scam a lot of people. They will tell you to invest some money to upgrade your account but at the end of the day they will not pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back