What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Most of us here started making money while we post on forums in the year 2020 during the pandemic, I personally started making money online that time with the intention of making money.
In 2020 I have not discovered paid to post platforms but I was still making money online. It was around January 2021 that someone introduced me to working on paid forums and I've been enjoying it since then.

In 2020 I have not discovered paid to post platforms but I was still making money online. It was around January 2021 that someone introduced me to working on paid forums and I've been enjoying it since then.
I started working online the same here but I was unable to get to know paid to post to forum earlier. I heard that so many people made lot of money on these platforms during the pandemic.

The pandemic wasn't the primary reason why I began making money online and infact, I began actively earning online after the pandemic. This was because then during the pandemic I had on internet connection.

This was the case with me as well. I always desired and wished to make money online and it has nothing to do with pandemic. I just hate offline jobs that require you to work like a slave.

This was the case with me as well. I always desired and wished to make money online and it has nothing to do with pandemic. I just hate offline jobs that require you to work like a slave.
You don't really have to eat online jobs because to guarantee if your financial freedom to some level, you would need to combine many sources of income including the offline jobs.

Yes even me too I get to know about forum posting while you earn money for long, just that I didn't dedicate much of my time to it, because I also have an offline job

Yes even me too I get to know about forum posting while you earn money for long, just that I didn't dedicate much of my time to it, because I also have an offline job
I just remembered that I signed up on beermoneyforum long ago but I didn't really know what the platform was all about. I was searching for a particular information, then I came across it and signed up. It was someone I met on a local forum that introduced to others like bizdustry, that was when I started working on them.

I just remembered that I signed up on beermoneyforum long ago but I didn't really know what the platform was all about. I was searching for a particular information, then I came across it and signed up. It was someone I met on a local forum that introduced to others like bizdustry, that was when I started working on them.
Yes beer money from is likewise a pay to post forum just like the bizdustry is, one will be commenting on threads while he earns money, I also have account with the forum

Yes beer money from is likewise a pay to post forum just like the bizdustry is, one will be commenting on threads while he earns money, I also have account with the forum
In my opinion the forum makes a lot of sense if you really want to make tangible amount of money on the internet. It has a lot of potentials likewise bizdustry and others.

of course I know that there are people that made money on the internet writing about the pandemic. A lot of people published many books on Amazon Kindle concerning the pandemic and they made a lot of money.

Many people also sold copies of their E-Books by writing about how they can make their business thrive during the pandemic. Many people even wrote about dating during the pandemic as well.

That's seems to be a good idea, we can actually earn a good amount of money posting on forums, but it's not that easy, you have to be very serious before you can get what you want.

Many people also sold copies of their E-Books by writing about how they can make their business thrive during the pandemic. Many people even wrote about dating during the pandemic as well.
Probably, you are very correct on this. There are a lot of things people are searching for on the internet and if you can write a book about them you will actually make money.

Probably, you are very correct on this. There are a lot of things people are searching for on the internet and if you can write a book about them you will actually make money.

Writing a book alone is not enough. Sometimes you may even need the help of m,any affiliate marketing networks that could help you to sell your e-book and you may need to upload your e-book in a marketplace to sell it.

I believe everyone has a different reason why he or she engage into online some is not due to the pandemic but also to increase there various ways of making money coupled up with there offline business income.

Writing a book alone is not enough. Sometimes you may even need the help of m,any affiliate marketing networks that could help you to sell your e-book and you may need to upload your e-book in a marketplace to sell it.
I think in Amazon Kindle publishing for example you do not need affiliate to help you sell your eBook in order for you to make money. You just have to understand how the Amazon algorithm works and you will be successful. Some people makes consistent $1000 every month.

The pandemic resulted in many individuals losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job and some couldn't

The pandemic resulted in many individuals losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job and some couldn't
The online space actually helped a lot of people to maximize their time during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. So many business organisation gave their workers the option of working from home.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I had a considerable amount of free time due to being laid off during COVID-19 and also wanted a means to supplement my income so the pandemic was definitely the primary motivator for me to start working online

Well I considered earnings online as an additional way of making money so I have been into it, even before the pandemic as a way of exposure and income generation.

I had a considerable amount of free time due to being laid off during COVID-19 and also wanted a means to supplement my income so the pandemic was definitely the primary motivator for me to start working online
so many people lost their offline jobs during the coronavirus pandemic and they have no other option than to look for different ways of making money online. It was a great opportunity for some of them.

so many people lost their offline jobs during the coronavirus pandemic and they have no other option than to look for different ways of making money online. It was a great opportunity for some of them.
This is an undeniable fact, and fortunately I was part of this collective group you are referring to. Making money online has helped me a lot and has led me to be filled with less dread on the prospect of unemployment when I get a job again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back