What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I decided to not because of me losing my job or the likes, it was because it afforded me a perfect time to stop procrastinating and begging for urgent cash from siblings and parents alike. The pandemic was really an eye operner for you.

This pandemic has favored some of us most especially when it comes to making money online, I started knowing about how to make money online when there was issue of this pandemic.

I decided to not because of me losing my job or the likes, it was because it afforded me a perfect time to stop procrastinating and begging for urgent cash from siblings and parents alike. The pandemic was really an eye operner for you.
working online will make you very much focused especially if you are someone who is very disciplined. It will even make you not to have time for things that are unnecessary.

working online will make you very much focused especially if you are someone who is very disciplined. It will even make you not to have time for things that are unnecessary.
It is only necessary to stay focused and be persistent if you want do you want to make money online because you must have a target and you should ensure to achieve your target on a daily basis and that will bring in so much more focus.

A lot of people do not know how good working online could be but when you give it a try it will actually enjoy it. this is only possible if you are able to meet people who will give you the right information.

The only issue is that the competition has increased so much when it comes to making money online. the same goes for seeking jobs offline. Competition has made things much challenging.

That's actually true. but what really matters is what you spend your time online doing. If you spend your time on reasonable platforms you will come across a lot of opportunities that will help you make some good money online.
It is always better to spend your time on website that will pay you better than wasting your time on a really want website that will end up wasting all your time which is not what you may want as a freelancer.

It is only necessary to stay focused and be persistent if you want do you want to make money online because you must have a target and you should ensure to achieve your target on a daily basis and that will bring in so much more focus.
I quite agree with you. Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money online must always have a target. This is because your target will make you stay concentrated.

I quite agree with you. Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money online must always have a target. This is because your target will make you stay concentrated.
If you have not taken out time to set targets for yourself, it will be very difficult for you to make a reasonable amount of money online because you will need to follow target and set time for yourself to achieve the target.
Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
The pandemic had a lot of positive effects on the lives of so many people because about 80% of the people that are working online today were pushed by the pandemic

Last edited:
Well I started working online since before the issue of covid-19 pandemic came to play and just that I was not that much interested because I fell into two or more scam sites that was why.
Actually alot of people knows very well about the online money making site but were so busy to engage themselves not until the pandemic which affected there offline business.

I started working online before the Corona virus pandemic but I was not really making much money. It was during the period that I had the time to venture into profitable things. I also met people that helped me online.
Considering the fact that due to the pandemic which lead to the total closure of places of works, most people benefits from earning online just like we earn on bizdustry.

If you have not taken out time to set targets for yourself, it will be very difficult for you to make a reasonable amount of money online because you will need to follow target and set time for yourself to achieve the target.

The pandemic had a lot of positive effects on the lives of so many people because about 80% of the people that are working online today were pushed by the pandemic
Setting of target for yourself when it comes to the issue of making money online is always important and necessary. it is what will give you the needed focus to continue pressing until you hit your target.

Although pandemic is the reason why most people find online job likewise me too, I can say that pandemic is bad also good in order way round, because alot of people really find online job during pandemic period.
I am pretty sure that it was during the Corona virus pandemic that places were totally shutdown, that was when I even know about how one can earn from posting on forums

I am pretty sure that it was during the Corona virus pandemic that places were totally shutdown, that was when I even know about how one can earn from posting on forums
when everywhere was locked down a lot of people have no other option than to start looking for new passion on the internet. Some people started youtube channels and some people started blogging.

when everywhere was locked down a lot of people have no other option than to start looking for new passion on the internet. Some people started youtube channels and some people started blogging.
Yes you know during the pandemic it let to toatl lock down and closure of places, one can't even go to place of work, that was when most people start knowing about earning money online.

Yes you know during the pandemic it let to toatl lock down and closure of places, one can't even go to place of work, that was when most people start knowing about earning money online.
this is actually very true. A lot of people were even afraid to go out during the Corona virus can they make lockdown. And the number of people who started using internet on daily basis increased drastically also.

this is actually very true. A lot of people were even afraid to go out during the Corona virus can they make lockdown. And the number of people who started using internet on daily basis increased drastically also.
Yes that was it, most people were afraid of going out so that they won't be infected with the virus, so most people began to stick to making money online.

Yes that was it, most people were afraid of going out so that they won't be infected with the virus, so most people began to stick to making money online.
The people that got ideas on how to make money online during Covid-19 are very lucky because there are so many people who searched for ways to make money on the internet during the pandemic but were unable to get one.

I was also among the people who were afraid of going out in order not to contract the virus. So I had no other option than to look for more ways of making money online.

On the contrary, I believe that the pandemic allowed us to make money and some bloggers also made a good amount of money by writing about pandemic and finance during the pandemic.

The pandemic wasn't the primary reason why I began making money online and infact, I began actively earning online after the pandemic. This was because then during the pandemic I had on internet connection.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back