What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

The pandemic wasn't the primary reason why I began making money online and infact, I began actively earning online after the pandemic. This was because then during the pandemic I had on internet connection.
It is quite informative to know that most of the people that work online today came online during the pandemic.
So many of them are looking for alternative ways to make money on the internet and they landed themselves here.

On the contrary, I believe that the pandemic allowed us to make money and some bloggers also made a good amount of money by writing about pandemic and finance during the pandemic.
of course I know that there are people that made money on the internet writing about the pandemic. A lot of people published many books on Amazon Kindle concerning the pandemic and they made a lot of money.

of course I know that there are people that made money on the internet writing about the pandemic. A lot of people published many books on Amazon Kindle concerning the pandemic and they made a lot of money.
So many people started working online because of the pandemic because they were looking for alternative ways to make money when the government of every country issued a lockdown order and that is why you see so many people choosing online as an alternative way to make money.

Actually the pandemic is not the reason why I started working online but I have been online even though I wasn't active like during the pandemic. the only advantage is that it makes me serious.

It is quite informative to know that most of the people that work online today came online during the pandemic.
So many of them are looking for alternative ways to make money on the internet and they landed themselves here.
Yes sure many people began online work during this pandemic even though am not one of those and as I've said earlier this was because I had no phone and ultimately access to the internet.
Did you start making money online during the pandemic?

I am pretty sure that it was during the Corona virus pandemic that places were totally shutdown, that was when I even know about how one can earn from posting on forums
That's good, I can really say that the pandemic really help people to know that people can earn money online, person like me if not the about pandemic period I would not know that people earn money online.

That's good, I can really say that the pandemic really help people to know that people can earn money online, person like me if not the about pandemic period I would not know that people earn money online.
Yes that is the exact thing I was saying earlier, I believe it has helped some people who works offline but because of the pandemic they get to know about earning money online
The pandemic wasn't the primary reason why I began making money online and infact, I began actively earning online after the pandemic. This was because then during the pandemic I had on internet connection.
Yes that is it, considering the fact that some of us might know that yes it's possible to make money online, but it was during the pandemic that most of us started doing it consistently

Last edited:
Yes that is the exact thing I was saying earlier, I believe it has helped some people who works offline but because of the pandemic they get to know about earning money online

Yes that is it, considering the fact that some of us might know that yes it's possible to make money online, but it was during the pandemic that most of us started doing it consistently
the number of people who started working on the internet during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown skyrocketed. Even in the UK it was also reported.

The pandemic was the catalyst for my realization that working online offers a lot of opportunity, which I was able to seize.
This is the reason I've chosen to utilize it fully.

the number of people who started working on the internet during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown skyrocketed. Even in the UK it was also reported.
Large number of people started to work online during the pandemic because it is an alternative route to keep body and soul together because all offline business are on a total lockdown.

I can say that most people started working online mostly during the covid-19 pandemic because that is their only source they could do to earn money by working online because most of the offline jobs were shut down.

Large number of people started to work online during the pandemic because it is an alternative route to keep body and soul together because all offline business are on a total lockdown.
Probably, I even wish I started YouTube channel during the Corona virus pandemic period. By now I could have made a lot of money as a YouTuber because I would have been monetized.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
Yes in fact person like me it was when there was total lock down in the year 2022 because of the Corona virus that made me to know about earning money online

Yes in fact person like me it was when there was total lock down in the year 2022 because of the Corona virus that made me to know about earning money online
Some people are very lucky to get legitimate websites that will give them money during the pandemic while some are not that lucky . Such people will be discouraged to continue to work online.

Some people are very lucky to get legitimate websites that will give them money during the pandemic while some are not that lucky . Such people will be discouraged to continue to work online.
Everything has to do with luck because I've been searching for ways to make money online over 10 years and I couldn't get a reasonable lead so I left. I got to know some of the website that I work on now in 2021.

Due to how often someone has to remain inside during the lockdown I had to find my way around by just working from home online. But after the lockdown I don't usually have time for online work.

Due to how often someone has to remain inside during the lockdown I had to find my way around by just working from home online. But after the lockdown I don't usually have time for online work.
If you have a very busy schedule offline it is very difficult for you to concentrate on online earning platforms field.
I still believe that one can still make more money offline than what we make online.

I don't think there was any lockdown in 2022. Maybe that was a typographical error from your side. The lockdown was in 2020 during the Corona virus pandemic.

I don't think there was any lockdown in 2022. Maybe that was a typographical error from your side. The lockdown was in 2020 during the Corona virus pandemic.
Most of us here started making money while we post on forums in the year 2020 during the pandemic, I personally started making money online that time with the intention of making money.

Yes, exactly. What I make online then was nothing compared to what I get offline. I started working online during the pandemic, because I didn't have a choice and needed to earn just to survive.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back