What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

There are so many people who got discouraged in working online simply because they were denied their pay. If you look at the stress that is involved in making money online and not receiving payment after going through such rigor, could be a discouragement.

There are so many people who got discouraged in working online simply because they were denied their pay. If you look at the stress that is involved in making money online and not receiving payment after going through such rigor, could be a discouragement.
That is a very wonderful point because people were fed up of online activities when they got scammed multiple times from different platforms and they believed that it is practically impossible to earn online.

There was a time I was fed up of working online simply because I was not making money. Up until now I've not yet made reasonable money but I just found it interesting and that is why I work here.
Yes that is one thing with online earning, you earn you learn new things and they become interesting on top, just that the earnings might not be much that can settle our needs completely.

Laziness is related to lost in any business, in as much as you want to make money in this our generation, you have to be hardworking. And stay away from anything idleness.
One other major issue I have come to discover is the issue of distraction in this our generation, there are a lot of things that can get you distracted and you need to find a way to keep your focus.

Well sometimes I consider working online as a game. sometimes you may loss and sometimes win but it's not a guarantee of success so I takes everything that comes towards simple.

Working on paid to post forum is a rigorous exercise that needs a lot of concentration and knowledge . Someone who does not have a prior experience would find it difficult.
Yeah, most people that I have tried to introduce to forum posting find it to be so hard. But with my experience, I find it to be one of the easiest jobs online. One thing that is necessary in forum posting is having a positive mindset and believing in yourself.

There was a time I was fed up of working online simply because I was not making money. Up until now I've not yet made reasonable money but I just found it interesting and that is why I work here.
if you feel you have not made any reasonable amount of money then you should try to learn skills. You can also venture into blogging since you like to write online.
That is a very wonderful point because people were fed up of online activities when they got scammed multiple times from different platforms and they believed that it is practically impossible to earn online.
Many people who work online have been scammed have severally. I am among the people who have also been scammed on so many Ponzi websites. But that never stopped me from working online.

Yeah, most people that I have tried to introduce to forum posting find it to be so hard. But with my experience, I find it to be one of the easiest jobs online. One thing that is necessary in forum posting is having a positive mindset and believing in yourself.
Frankly speaking, making money through paid to post for room is very hard and difficult way because it will take perseverance and hardwork to stick with paid to post Forums.

The same thing is applicable to me because I have referred a couple of people to work on paid to post forum because they found it as a very difficult task and they stopped immediately they started.

Well sometimes I consider working online as a game. sometimes you may loss and sometimes win but it's not a guarantee of success so I takes everything that comes towards simple.
Working online is never a game it's like you just come to online earning platforms newly for me people are earning sustainable amount of money every day so it's depends on which niched you are working on for me am a blogger and I earn alot of money every month so online earning is never a game for me

Well I don't really know or think I can ever give up on working online no matter the challenges simply because am aware that online is like a game of luck that sometimes you win and sometimes lose. so I worked so hard for my success.

Well I don't really know or think I can ever give up on working online no matter the challenges simply because am aware that online is like a game of luck that sometimes you win and sometimes lose. so I worked so hard for my success.
when it comes to making money online it is actually not luck. Learning what it takes to be successful is always very important. You also need to try as much as possible to persevere because perseverance is much needed.

I have ever gave up working on because that time, I was really stressed and can not longer work online again. So I decided to just give up on working online to be earning my money.

At first it wasn't easy and I had to battle with alot of challenges and due to the fact that I lacked proper guidance I nearly gave up. But after seeing my mentors on YouTube doing amazing things I got encouraged and here I am today I am aiming to become a full-time online earner.

At first it wasn't easy and I had to battle with alot of challenges and due to the fact that I lacked proper guidance I nearly gave up. But after seeing my mentors on YouTube doing amazing things I got encouraged and here I am today I am aiming to become a full-time online earner.
That is really the advantage of having a mentor, most of the phrases will be a little bit easier and find your way out easy, the mentor will encourage you the more and makes you know the ups and downs easily.

Well online earnings is just like a game of luck to me.
sometimes you can win and sometimes you will lose so it depends on how you played it.
Currently I am not ready to quit online yet.

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
When you are being scammed a lot of times, there is no how you will not feel like giving up. I almost gave up on online earning and I promised myself not to make money online again but I had no choice than to come back.

I don't give up working online, no matter how bad it stressful the situation is simply because I know online is just like a game of luck. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose that is all about experience.

Well I do not reply give up easy like that once it comes to online earning because that is the only thing I can do to be earning my daily bread and I can not stop working there, though it is not easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back