What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

You're right about that although they didn't do so well I the directing part but then again I was able to figure it out myself. They helped with the motivation ad I saw a friend literally withdraw money or cash out from the online market.
I have never had this issue of doubt when it comes to making money online, as I do not need to see to believe that it is possible, as I am optimistic about the ability of making money online.

That is really the advantage of having a mentor, most of the phrases will be a little bit easier and find your way out easy, the mentor will encourage you the more and makes you know the ups and downs easily.
One of the things that I give much attention and reverence to is mentorship. It is very important in life regardless of what you are doing and the saying that goes thus: no man is an island remains valid. You cannot exist alone. The place of mentorship cuts across many important fields.

I don't give up working online, no matter how bad it stressful the situation is simply because I know online is just like a game of luck. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose that is all about experience.
I like the fact that you are not the person who gives up no matter what. Things may be very tiring at times and the only option left for me is to give up and I will give up. It has happened to me before.

Well on my opinion, an earner is not supposed to give up easily no matter what challenges he is facing where he is earning but try as much as possible to find solutions to his weaknesses.

Well on my opinion, an earner is not supposed to give up easily no matter what challenges he is facing where he is earning but try as much as possible to find solutions to his weaknesses.
I have always advocated for making reasonable amount of income online because that is what will not make you give up so easily and that could only be done if you have learnt the relevant skills.

There are certain circumstances that would want you to give up working online because it is extremely difficult to continue working online when you get scammed consecutively because you will be fed up with online investment.

Sometimes, you will be fed up and you want to give up working online simply because you're falling victim of scams or you are not receiving the amount that is commensurate to the effort you're putting in..

I love to work online basically because it gives me convenience but sometimes it will be somehow difficult to continue because of the low payment rate that we received on most of the platforms could be a discouragement.

I love to work online basically because it gives me convenience but sometimes it will be somehow difficult to continue because of the low payment rate that we received on most of the platforms could be a discouragement.
It is very difficult. I will not lie about that. There are many times that I wake up during the midnight just to meet up with my daily task and so that I will be able to make my full earnings per day.

Given up in a business, is not a best idea or what is expected of every entrepreneur but it's always advisable to keep up working so hard no matter what challenges you faced. be aware that failure is not the end of business but you can still make it if you want.

There are times when you will want to give up working online because you will feel that you are underpaid and the stress that is involved is not commensurate to the amount of money that you're receiving which is why so many people quitted working online up until now.

There are times when you will want to give up working online because you will feel that you are underpaid and the stress that is involved is not commensurate to the amount of money that you're receiving which is why so many people quitted working online up until now.
The point you mentioned is very true because when you have the notion that the amount you are paid is not commensurate to the effort that you're putting Into the work, then you will be fed up.

Well it is really easy for one to give up on something and makes only determination to make one not easy give up, so everyone should try as best as possible to have that determination and understanding.

Actually yes. there are some points in time, that we will get tired of everything most especially the jobs we are doing. sometimes we will felt our efforts are not really paying a d due to some site policies that affect us.

if you reach the level where by you can comfortably trade for others and make profit then you are a professional. I think you should focus on making profit for yourself first.
Even if I get to a top level as a trader, trading forex or cryptocurrency, I would not take people money to start trading as I have always seen that this does not end well.

Even if I get to a top level as a trader, trading forex or cryptocurrency, I would not take people money to start trading as I have always seen that this does not end well.
There are some people that makes it profitable actually. But personally it is not something I would like to do because the cryptocurrency or forex market is very risky.

Actually yes. there are some points in time, that we will get tired of everything most especially the jobs we are doing. sometimes we will felt our efforts are not really paying a d due to some site policies that affect us.
It usually happens to most individuals like that wether you are working Online or offline it will reach a setting level that you have to take break to get over it and then move on.

There was a time I give up working online simply because I wasn't making an amount of money that is commensurate to the effort that I was putting in on those platforms.

There had been a time when i gave up working online. I found it to be stressful but after sometime, i realized it wasn't so stressful and i was just being lazy and so, i went back to working online.

The feelings like to give up on what you do, is absolutely inevitable though it depends on individuals and the kind of situation the person is into it.

Sometimes you don't have to quit trying but make several efforts to correct where you have wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back