What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

While solving problems by first identifying the problems , we find meaning in our own lives . That is how purpose is being birthed out to reality in this current world.
of course you must find meaning to your life once you discover your purpose. It is from your purpose that you be able to identify problems in your environment and try as much as possible to solve it to be successful on the long run.

of course you must find meaning to your life once you discover your purpose. It is from your purpose that you be able to identify problems in your environment and try as much as possible to solve it to be successful on the long run.
The idea that you are very important in a world with more than 7billion people is absolutely mind-blowing. Once you've discovered your purpose, your level of confidence skyrockets

Having different sources of income on the internet is always very important. Depending on one stream of income online and even offline is not advisable because anything can happen at any time.

This uncertainties is what is making me diversify as much as I can both offline and online, even on the online space I do different other stuffs to help me more than what I am currently doing

The idea that you are very important in a world with more than 7billion people is absolutely mind-blowing. Once you've discovered your purpose, your level of confidence skyrockets
Probably, purpose discovery is always very important if you want to achieve anything in life. You must try as much as possible to discover your purposes. It will make you to be confident.

Nope. I am still convinced i can make a living online and I am going to prove it to myself. I have plans and I am hoping to see them flourish in 2023!
Considering the fact that making money online is not easy for me, but I have never gave up nor have intentions of giving up on it, making money online needs patience.

Probably, purpose discovery is always very important if you want to achieve anything in life. You must try as much as possible to discover your purposes. It will make you to be confident.
Most times the discovery of purpose is tied to those little things we do and the responsibilities we shoulder. It is in responsibilities that one find meaning in life

Well even though mine wasn't working but my investment online and it was a total disaster which caused me alot to bear. I felt like given up but I was encouraged that nothing good comes easy and risk is inevitable in business.

Considering the fact that making money online is not easy for me, but I have never gave up nor have intentions of giving up on it, making money online needs patience.
Nobody ever became successful on the internet overnight. It takes a lot of hard work and consistency for you to be able to find something that works. there are many businesses you can go into like blogging, crypto trading, YouTube and so many others and all of them requires time.

Given up on online sometimes the feelings are inevitable most especially when you faced series of challenges on your faced investment it will sound terrible when you lost your fund into something you don't know too well.

I don't give up at all with regards to making money online opportunities

I have tried a lot of them and I can say that it is not easy at all, but we just have to continue pushing.

Most times the discovery of purpose is tied to those little things we do and the responsibilities we shoulder. It is in responsibilities that one finIn this n
In this part of the world I am from, responsibilities do not make you find your purpose, but they act as a burden that draws you far from your dreams and purpose in life, except there is something i did not see clearly from your post.

In this part of the world I am from, responsibilities do not make you find your purpose, but they act as a burden that draws you far from your dreams and purpose in life, except there is something i did not see clearly from your post.
When I say responsibility, I don't mean the one we are assigned to carry by some external factors. I mean the one we do by virtue of our passion and unique goals in life .

it was in 2019 that I totally give up on working online because I was much more focused on other life endeavors. In 2020 I started again and I was able to discover things that works.

Well, last year, I quite my day job in order to make money online. i was making some amount of money online before that, however, the amount of money I was making was not at all that much.

I did that once but now I know better. There was a time I started earning money online and things weren't going as I had imagined it to be and so I had to give up and stay for a very long time before trying to give myself another chance.

Well, last year, I quite my day job in order to make money online. i was making some amount of money online before that, however, the amount of money I was making was not at all that much.
I think that might actually be the best decision for you because sometimes you need to take some decisions that may be crazy in order to make more money online. I think your target should be establishing your own business online.

Paid forums are the best thing that I have ever found. However, i am also trying to earn money through other sources as well. It is always better to have many streams of income.

Paid forums are the best thing that I have ever found. However, i am also trying to earn money through other sources as well. It is always better to have many streams of income.
working on paid forums is very much enjoyable but you must dedicate a lot of time to make something reasonable. At the same time you will also get a lot of knowledge concerning other ways of making money. I think it is important for you to diversify.

I've already acquired so much information in the online space which will actually make it impossible for me to quit even in the next 10 years. I will continue working online even if I have offline businesses.

Actually not once but may time if I can say. there was a time after my first investment into bitcoin, then I was a newbie and i invested huge. the money disappeared without a single intrest from the investment i felt like hello is coming down upon me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back