What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

it was in 2019 that I totally give up on working online because I was much more focused on other life endeavors. In 2020 I started again and I was able to discover things that works.

Well, on my first attempt online which turned to be a scammed, I lack confidence in anything that has to do with online at the point of given up and never to invest again but I later realized there is no success without failure.

it was in 2019 that I totally give up on working online because I was much more focused on other life endeavors. In 2020 I started again and I was able to discover things that works.

Well, a person must never give up at all. If I had given up in the past, then I would not have had made money right now. Giving up on something is something that a person should never ever do at all.

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
I cannot fed up for working online, because I make money from online work, and I also invite some people to join me online work.
Working online is one of the best financial improvement in life.

Probably, that is very true. It will be very hard for you to hit your first success online but when you might have done that you will start finding it very easy and even expand.
Like for instance I heard about a man name colonel Sanders the owner of Kentucky fried chicken, I heard he started the business at the age of 63 with so many failures in the past but he did not give up.

Well, a person must never give up at all. If I had given up in the past, then I would not have had made money right now. Giving up on something is something that a person should never ever do at all.
Probably, anybody who easily gives up in anything will not achieve success. there is no easy way to make money or be successful but you must put in a lot of work and consistency.

Actually I once did and that was after my first investment online failed i though i will never had to again but I later realized there is no success without failure and failure can help you learn alot of things.

If you quit, you would never win, because you would never understand if you plan or action would have paid off if you stayed a bit longer on what you where working on, so do not ever quit.
That's true, just like the popular sayings quitter's never win and winners never quit, if you are good at quitting you are not going to earn a dime online.

There was a time I gave up too, but it was due to a setback I experienced. It was not long before I resumed. Once you've become used to earning money online no matter how small, you find it hard to stop.

Actually I once did and that was after my first investment online failed i though i will never had to again but I later realized there is no success without failure and failure can help you learn alot of things.
Probably, you know any business you are doing it is always important to prepare for some failures. This is not because you want to become a failure but you must be realistic. It will help you to make plans.

The challenges of life are numerous and has many ups and downs.
It is easy to look for escape route out of the chances by giving up, but it is in responsibility that we find purpose.

I gave up about anything online money making last two years not until now, that is during the lockdown;it's actually the first time I started. I loose More than $200 as a beginner.

Working online has been helping me a lot because inhave been using the mineybi am making online to support my offline salary which is not enough to make end meet l

If you have been on the online space working for some time now, there would definitely be a time when you would have considered quitting from the online space due to one issue or the other

I wouldn't say so much that I gave up working online but changed what I did to earn money online for a little while just to test the waters and see how it would go. I moved to content creation from 2017 - 2022 to earn extra funds online and as much as I did make something doing that, because of changes that were made with the places I was using, it stopped being a reliable source of income and I ended up going back to where I started with freelancing. It's always good I feel to venture out and try new stuff but always keep your options open as you never know when something just may not work out no matter how much you want it to.

The challenges of life are numerous and has many ups and downs.
It is easy to look for escape route out of the chances by giving up, but it is in responsibility that we find purpose.
it is very important and necessary people understand that life itself has several ups and downs. trying to understand the problems of life and having strategies of solving it is very important and necessary.

The money i have been making online has been assisting me in many ways because most of the time, I have to wait for month end before i can get payment for my offline works .

My online earnings have added a lot to my revenue as I am currently having some streams of income from different source and not from a particular source that could be affected any day anytime

My online earnings have added a lot to my revenue as I am currently having some streams of income from different source and not from a particular source that could be affected any day anytime
Having different sources of income on the internet is always very important. Depending on one stream of income online and even offline is not advisable because anything can happen at any time.

it is very important and necessary people understand that life itself has several ups and downs. trying to understand the problems of life and having strategies of solving it is very important and necessary.
While solving problems by first identifying the problems , we find meaning in our own lives . That is how purpose is being birthed out to reality in this current world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back