What's new

Ever have to report a site for not paying you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you put in work on a certain site and then they won't pay you when you reach the payment threshold? I remember a survey site I worked at, which happens to be my first attempt working online.

I had made $25 in total from surveys, of course when I tried to cash out, they took days to a week to finally pay me. I didn't report them, but I considered doing so, even writing to the BBB about it.

It was so annoying that I never partook in survey sites again.

What about you?

I do not think surveys are best option because they could credit funds and make chargebacks after a while means as a form for getting your work for free and too many chargebacks means being banned on earning platforms.

I once reported a site to BBB. After I reported, the site contacted me for proof of earnings and identity documents to validate my claim. After I sent them what they asked, they never contacted me. I lost around $1300. The site was called Bubblews.

I invested 75 dollars in one sat that promised to pay and he even paid the first two, but I have not yet recovered the invested money, but when I asked for the 3rd payment, I was refused and simply blocked, so all I could do was write negative reviews on various sites, but this nothing helped, those sites even still work

Has there ever been a time where you put in work on a certain site and then they won't pay you when you reach the payment threshold? I remember a survey site I worked at, which happens to be my first attempt working online.

I had made $25 in total from surveys, of course when I tried to cash out, they took days to a week to finally pay me. I didn't report them, but I considered doing so, even writing to the BBB about it.

It was so annoying that I never partook in survey sites again.

What about you?
It has been almost 5 years since I started working online I dealt with many such websites which did not pay my online payment. But I learned a lot of lessons from this Also I invested about $50 in a company Whose name was B4U This company not only gave me profit but also stole my own money.

Yes, I reported the Cryptowin.io website when it became a scam and scammed all its users, I reported it on forums and Trustpilot, as it was a monumental scam, and now they have acted as if nothing happened to them.

I think not all sites are legit, there are also sites that are designed only to deceive members with the aim of possibly increasing traffic, you need to recheck perhaps before joining whether the site is legit or not. Even though it's just a waste of time to follow paid surfers but don't get paid, it's certainly annoying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back