What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Thank you for your wishes, and I really hope I can fit in both jobs, because I know it won't be easy to come from the street to start online. But it is what I have in mind and I hope to accomplish it, because I like both jobs.

I feel happy for you because you do enjoy your offline job. This was never the case with me as I have never been a kind of guy who would want to tolerate a rude boss and most of the bosses are rude to their employees, unfortunately.

I feel happy for you because you do enjoy your offline job. This was never the case with me as I have never been a kind of guy who would want to tolerate a rude boss and most of the bosses are rude to their employees, unfortunately.
It is true that there are many rude and oblivious bosses, but there are others who are worth working with and learning from. When you perform some fusion and you have the opportunity to perfect it, you feel satisfaction for it, and it is something that I love to do.

I have been working online even before the pandemic since I don't like working in offline conditions and also I don't have required specializations to get a job offline.

Yes, the long boring forced holiday is enough to send one online. Besides, one needs to put food on the table to keep body and mind together. I went into many online businesses, l also did some little physical job like sewing inside the house.

Since I stopped visiting the office, I started working from home and my job was totally online, it was easier for me since there was no translation stress, wish I was still working from home

Yeah though i have been doing online stuffs for a very long time bit never take it serious until when covid started that i take it serious.

I started working on paid to post site when I had nothing to do (no work, no college, no public life) due to the lockdown imposed due to Covid pandemic. I continued even after lockdown ended.

I started working on paid to post site when I had nothing to do (no work, no college, no public life) due to the lockdown imposed due to Covid pandemic. I continued even after lockdown ended.

My story is a bit different. I got into paid to post forums when I was unemployed. I am still unemployed and I am dedicating a lot of time to paid to post sites nowadays.

My answer to this question is yes. I have never considered working online not until the inception of Covid-19 and it has been a worthwhile experience. Covid-19 made me to understand that I can make my money anywhere I am with my phone and I have been enjoying the process.

My answer to this question is yes. I have never considered working online not until the inception of Covid-19 and it has been a worthwhile experience. Covid-19 made me to understand that I can make my money anywhere I am with my phone and I have been enjoying the process.

The covid-19 made people turn to freelancing and this made the freelancing market even more competitive due to a large influx of people who are willing to work.

As an agent for various universities abroad, I was involved in student recruitment, but the business was hit hard when Covid started. Visas from different countries were completely shut down.Then I started looking at different sites online as an alternative and gradually I got involved with online blogging and cryptocurrency. Now I am enjoying this job very much.Morover i have learnt how to do SEO and online marketing which i now using to implement my student recruitement business.
Wow I can feel you are now enjoying your online work of doing SEO and online marketing which is used in recruitment business. If your offline job was hit hard by covid 19, it was the online job that helped you recover.

I do not think that all the people went online to make money because not all the people even believe that it is possible to make money online. Many people simply worked from home but this does not mean that they were earning money using online websites. People were working from home because they were required by their companies to do so.

Yea. It really pushed me to look for a way to start earning Jack's too , though Kickstarter and Swagbucks really help with thier cashbacks

No, covid 19 did not push me to work online. It is just the quest to equally be a partaker of the opportunity to earn which the internet presents is what pushed me online.

To be practically very honest with you guys here, covid-19 didn't and never pushed me to working online at all. I say this because I have been an online freak long before the covid-19 ever was named or mentioned in human history

So many person were faced with difficult life,inflow of money was stagnant as human,we needed to readjust to meet of with the condition we found ourself,an the best option was online jobs, truely covid 19 lured me into online business of which I am benefiting today

Inwas not the covid-19 pandemic that puehed me to working online. I have already been working online long before the advent of COVID-19 lockdown. But it also led to some people working online as well

Yes the Covid Lockdown has seen me developing more interest of working online because I made a lot of profit from working online during the Covid

Yes I m push for online Earning during covid 19. Before it, I was contiusly thing about online business but I have not enough time to do it. Know I m earing through it. It is easy and reliable way to earn. There are many sites to do work and make money online. I still working and going grow life.
That is what the pandemic has actually done to the finances of of most persons,it has really shown to a lot of persons that it is very good to have an alternative that will be bringing extra income.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back