What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Well I most confess that the outbreak of the covid 19 pandemic has brought more knowledge to some of us even though we were participant of the online stuffs but not comparable to the time during the pandemic lockdown I engage alot because of the pandemic period.

Indeed this Covid really helps alot and is opportunity that came to most people around me, during the pendamic alot of people engaged in online investment and they make alot of money through and not yet given up stand still.

Indeed this Covid really helps alot and is opportunity that came to most people around me, during the pendamic alot of people engaged in online investment and they make alot of money through and not yet given up stand still.
That is true, the COVID-19 actually made a lot of persons see the importance of working online and most are actually benefiting from it right now, even some had to move their business online by force and they have having positive benefits form it.

Yes I did. Covid 19 helped most of us learn the importance of digital or online marketing. During the lock down, I did most of my sales online and I enjoyed it

A lot of workers Lost their job due to covid19,so they had to seek alternative and there was freelancing platforms online to work with

I won't want to say I appreciate covid 19, because it killed alot of person but it is the reason I am in this platform it exposes me to alot of online gig

Covid is the greatest factor that pushed me to be working online.
Yes there was no work and I needed a source of making little money so I went into crypto market and a lot of other online business

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Dico BD19 did push me to intensifying my search online for an online job but it wasn't actually what made me to find this platform that has been making me to earn money online now.

During that time I was just staying at home and I always feel bored about this I didn't really have much places to go so internet and online was one of my favourite places to keep myself busy, I can boldly said that the Corona virus season really push me to seek how to make money online.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
I can say the pandemic pushed me to work online.
I had to stay at home all day and it was boring. Thanks to social media, a friend introduced me to a particular online platform where I started making small earnings from, asides my main business.

The pandemic kind of opened my eyes to see how great it is to earn online. So I became more active and was able to reach payout regularly each month. That is when I saw the benefits of truly giving some effort.

Sure, Covid helped me realise that there are still better ways to earn money which is being done online and I've never regretted it.

Sure, Covid helped me realise that there are still better ways to earn money which is being done online and I've never regretted it.
Not only you what I know is that so many people that use to work offline because of covid of a thing many people switch to working online and so many of them has gotten one or two ways to do that so earnining is now possible,online really help alot without online making a living for some people during the covid 19 will have been so hard

I have been earning money online before covid-19 spread throughout the world. The only benefit is that I discover more ways to make more money online together with the one I have at hand.

I discovered bizdustry during lock down but I never put pressure like now because it is when my referral cash out or get pay I later discovered the important and merit

I have discovered how to make money online long before the advent of covid-19. Covid-19 affect the amount I make online through Amazon associate programs. Amazon slashed with commission percentage of the products I am promoting.

I began working online prior to the pandemic, and the pandemic provided me with more free time to work online, which improved my time and experience because I spent more time online.

yes, thanks to covid I appeared here and I am now working on the online side. staying at home and having more free time, I said to spend my time online. after I discovered that I can be paid for it. :) and since then I also work online.

Covid 19 has made some people who has no experience in online to forcefully come online due to pandemic, in fact the user of internet increased during covid-19

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back