What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

I was introduced to online earnings plartform after the covid 19. I have regretted not knowing online earnings site, because I've waste a lot of time doing nothing.

I was introduced to online earnings plartform after the covid 19. I have regretted not knowing online earnings site, because I've waste a lot of time doing nothing.
That is very interesting I beleive that you have made a good decission to start working online its a great place which I have earn some good amount of money so far,which profession are you into?am a blogger and I beleive that you need a good freelance skills to start earning money and stable amount of income but there is nothing wrong with start posting here,so you discover online earning when the covid 19 was going on that means the pandemic was a great value to you atleast it has push you to discover something better.Lol

I began working online prior to the pandemic, and the pandemic provided me with more free time to work online, which improved my time and experience because I spent more time online.
That is the same thing that happened to me too. I was able to spend more time online. That made me realise that I can actually earn well if I give my effort and time to working.

Yes it is and now a days you can see high amount jobs available to do so and most popular right now is doing academic assignments which pays better money. I started it few weeks ago and getting decent amount of jobs.
Please can you explain this method of earning more? Is this also like freelancing where people pay you to do certain assistant or projects? Or is this done on a different platform.

I have been working online even before COVID-19 struck, but the pandemic provided another work opportunity. It opened up slots for online teaching jobs. I gladly took advantage of such openings and have chalked up 1.5 years of teaching experience just like that. Yes, while covid 19 managed to stop many people, it has also pushed many of us to find opportunities in uncharted waters. I remember reading posts in the past about the fears of having a crowded online working world due to the pandemic. That is bound to happen. We need to continuously upgrade our skills to compete and thrive in this increasingly competitive world.

That is very interesting I beleive that you have made a good decission to start working online its a great place which I have earn some good amount of money so far,which profession are you into?am a blogger and I beleive that you need a good freelance skills to start earning money and stable amount of income but there is nothing wrong with start posting here,so you discover online earning when the covid 19 was going on that means the pandemic was a great value to you atleast it has push you to discover something better.Lol
Exactly. The pandemic has helped you to earn money online. But still I want to boost my online earnings because I only earn money here. Apart from blogging what else do you suggest I start to earn money.

I start working online before pandemic so pandemic let to me more free time for online work it improves time and experience because you spend more time online.
I think the pandemic had a way of launching me online. I was more open to offline opportunities before covid, so when the lock down measure came on, there were lots of online opportunities sprouting here and there, and I had to grab a few.

I would say the covid 19 pandemic pushed me to work online because it was during this covid 19 period i started working online, my work online has progressed since then.

Covid19 was actually the only reason for me to try working online, I had the virus so I had to stay in my room for a week so I was opening Youtube and I was trying to find a legit video about legit places to earn money on. Luckily I found a small youtuber but not just a youtuber someone who really checks the applications and websites to see if they are legit or scam he is not doing it to advertise but to search and find the truth. His name is Vinsane and I will never forget about him as a legit youtuber who post legit videos, thanks to him I made 10 dollars from applications :).

I am a living witness because I was forced to start working online when i lost my job during the pandemic , i lost my job simply because the business was not moving any longer, that's how I started working online.

For me pandemic has pushed me to find online job and I am very happy doing it, the pandemic has made many people to come know online work, person like I don't really know what they call online work it is during pandemic that I discovered about it.

Funny enough I had no idea of online jobs during COVID-19. I was introduced after the general lock down. To be honest I regretted not being informed then, but all the say, it's all good

The pandemic was really one of the reasons why I even learnt that there was something like making money online because I was at home without anything to do.

It was during the pandemic that I also have the interest to work online . They were so many earning opportunities then but some of them were not trusted and some are no more in existence. In all the same I came to really understand about paid to post platform during that time.

Although , during the pandemic a lot of people had so many opportunities to make money online but personally I was just only interested to make money online out of passion and not really because I was staying at home . I was not really making money much during the pandemic.

Actually the covid had forced so many people to engage online these days including myself. I wasn't so much active online but due to the lockdown of the covid I resume full time earning.

Actually the covid had forced so many people to engage online these days including myself. I wasn't so much active online but due to the lockdown of the covid I resume full time earning.
I also started working online because of the lockdown and since then I have been able to attain many things in life through the prices of working online and making end meets .

I am a living witness because I was forced to start working online when i lost my job during the pandemic , i lost my job simply because the business was not moving any longer, that's how I started working online.

So, when did you actually lose your job? I mean in what year? I remained unemployed for the most of my life. I started making money in my late 20's. Right now I am 30 years old and I make money on paid forums.

Very very well, it was because of Covid 19 pandemic that pushed me to start looking for any online job or legit thing to do online and start earning. It was through that I came to know about bizdustry.

Actually covid is one of the major reason why I engage myself online fully because most of my offline business were restricted due to the lockdown and there is need for the settlement of my daily bills.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back