What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Yes , it pushes so many people to work online but if the coronavirus was not in existence I will still look for opportunities to make money online because I was naturally passionate about online earning opportunities from the start

In my case yes, before covid I was looking for options to generate income online but I didn't dedicate time to it. After the pandemic I had enough time to research and ask for sites and that's when I started to generate income online. They are not good paying sites but I have been improving with time.
Same with me. I have been looking for how to make money online before the pandemic come. But the lockdown that the pandemic brings force to focus on making money online and it's paying me today.

Covid actually made us understand that without physical contact we are poor which is really very bad. It opened us up to another phase of business. Which is non contact business or online business. As a matter of fact i started learning about crypto cause of that

The pandemic game as a disaster to a lot of people but to me it came as a game-changer because it exposed me to the online world and the numerous opportunities that I can find them.

The COVID 19 pandemic was one of the biggest things that made me to start exploring ways that I could make money online since people were just at home doing nothing.

Yes it is and now a days you can see high amount jobs available to do so and most popular right now is doing academic assignments which pays better money. I started it few weeks ago and getting decent amount of jobs.
Yes, during pandemic, a lot of people were online looking for jobs so, there's no many jobs available then. I became active online since the time of pandemic. The pandemic actually force a lot of people online.

The COVID 19 pandemic was one of the biggest things that made me to start exploring ways that I could make money online since people were just at home doing nothing.
So many people were using that opportunity then to explore different ways of making money on the internet , Because of that so many people has not went back to their offline employment again as they are able to make reasonable amount of money through online.

During the covid 19 period I don't really know how to earn money online, during the pandemic i was indoors doing nothing, how I wish I know how to work online I believe I could have earn a decent amount of money.

So many people were using that opportunity then to explore different ways of making money on the internet , Because of that so many people has not went back to their offline employment again as they are able to make reasonable amount of money through online.
To be sincere , i am one of the people that went back to their offline business after the lockdown , and the reason is that the money I am making online is not sufficient for my need .

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Not only covid but I want to become financially independent and I found online jobs one of the ways to reach my goals, and now I am addicted with online jobs.

During the covid 19 period I don't really know we can earn money online, I believe if I am aware of that I could have earn a decent amount of money by working on different forums.

Pandemic was not the only reason why many people started to make money online. Many people became unemployed after the pandemic as well and they started to search for online money making sites.

Actually covid-19 pandemic Lock down was the reason i start online business. Staying at home leaving my offline job and doing nothing actually prompted me engage in online business.

Covid has push so many people to start working online but I beleive that for someone like me the covid 19 did not push me to start working online I have been working online for so many years before the covid 19 come out so I think that covid 19 has cause so many people to join working online

Actually covid-19 pandemic Lock down was the reason i start online business. Staying at home leaving my offline job and doing nothing actually prompted me engage in online business.

The success of any kind of business depends on the circumstances and the nature of the business. During the pandemic, the pharmacy business in my country flourished a lot as people needed pharmacy and medicines at that time.

That's a good idea,a lot of people are here because of the covid 19, a lot of people have managed to earn a considerable amount of money by just posting on forums.

That's a good idea,a lot of people are here because of the covid 19, a lot of people have managed to earn a considerable amount of money by just posting on forums.
The covid-19 pandemic actually gave many people around the world the chance to venture into online. Some of them have maintained that momentum and have been able to make a whole lot of profit since then online.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Covid-19 pandemic make some people to start working online. This help us to relieve ourselves from the starvation that covid-19 pandemic brought, it help us to improve our daily activities in term of good income from online work.
Is a good achievement, I can leave online work in my life.

Yes many peaple started to work online because they lost their jobs I was lucky enough to find online job I didn't like it because I exspierenced low physical activity but it was nice to try something new now sometimes I work online for extra cash

The covid-19 pandemic actually gave many people around the world the chance to venture into online. Some of them have maintained that momentum and have been able to make a whole lot of profit since then online.
That's true,a lot of people are working online because of the pandemic, if you know what you are doing I believe you might have earned a considerable amount of money during the pandemic period.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back