What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
absolutely, sice the covid outbreak there isnt much way to grap an opportunity to go for any work. hence i myself fell much suitable on working at home. so i strat working on certain online job like data entry, captch work, paid transacription. but the thing is its realy a hard one to earn bread and butter from this. so i dont think this will make a living . so i wont stick to this for long. mat be for some passive income instead

The truth of the Matter here is that, before the covid19 pandemic, I have been an online freak for so many years already. So, the covid19 pandemic didn't push me to working online
I'm sure you've had enough time to enjoy earning on the internet, even though I worked online it was all related to my offline job. I was always wondering what the online options were, until Covid came along that I was able to dedicate time to it.

I'm sure you've had enough time to enjoy earning on the internet, even though I worked online it was all related to my offline job. I was always wondering what the online options were, until Covid came along that I was able to dedicate time to it.
Even myself I got introduced into earning online during the covid period. I was searching for offline jobs then the COVID-19 came along and made it even harder to achieve this.

Even myself I got introduced into earning online during the covid period. I was searching for offline jobs then the COVID-19 came along and made it even harder to achieve this.
In light of the Covid, things got complicated to get offline employment, it is good that we have sites like Bizdustry to increase monthly earnings. The pandemic attracted a lot of people to generate earnings through the Internet.

I definitely started working online due to the spread of the pandemic and the lockdown that was imposed through that time, I lost my job and was forced to start working online.

I definitely started working online due to the spread of the pandemic and the lockdown that was imposed through that time, I lost my job and was forced to start working online.
Many like you lost their jobs, which is unfortunate, I have in my favor that I work in a government agency and it is very difficult for someone to be fired there. The good thing about the layoff case is that many of them went online, and in some cases they earn more here than offline.

So many people like myself have been very strong believers of the ability of the online activities tonearn us money before covid-19. So instead, the covid-19 pandemic solidify the more reason why I need to work online

I understand, as I have experienced that kind of pressure on many occasions, but I like my offline work. That's why I'm planning for when everything gets back to normal, to share my online schedule equally to meet all the sites!

Some people do enjoy working a 9-5 day job. However, I am not that kind of huy. People who have a 9-5 jobs are not able to manage time for themselves. However, a freelancer who works online can manage time and enjoy life in a much better way. This is what I believe and this is why I believe that online working is much better than offline jobs.

Yes I m push for online Earning during covid 19. Before it, I was contiusly thing about online business but I have not enough time to do it. Know I m earing through it. It is easy and reliable way to earn. There are many sites to do work and make money online. I still working and going grow life.
Its a good thing to know that you were pushed to online money making jobs because of coronavirus pandemic. Yes of course there are many websites that you can work and earn money from online jobs like Bizdustry.

Frankly, the best to do during the pandemic is to create an online presence for your offline presence for your business. It's pertinent to note that online business strives better in the pandemic. The social distancing and all that will affect offline businesses.

This lockdown of last year helped me to see many opportunities with crypto currency and other ways one can make money online

Write your reply...did vivid push away of your work online
Yes sure covid 19 has stopped must if my online and offline works not even stop it but brings me a massive amounts of failure in terms of business

Some people do enjoy working a 9-5 day job. However, I am not that kind of huy. People who have a 9-5 jobs are not able to manage time for themselves. However, a freelancer who works online can manage time and enjoy life in a much better way. This is what I believe and this is why I believe that online working is much better than offline jobs.
I understand, since you are referring to a 9 to 5 job, however my job is part time from 7 to 12, I only work 5 hours but taking into account my commute from home to work, I give it 6 hours, which leaves me time to spend online.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
I think since the covid19 many people have to leave their comfort zone and look for other ways to make money most especially online work, I did some online work it was not successful but I think now is working

Yes, ever since the covid started,many firms made their staff work from home and even after the covid it was discovered that some staff could actually really work from home and only have to come to the office occasionally

I understand, since you are referring to a 9 to 5 job, however my job is part time from 7 to 12, I only work 5 hours but taking into account my commute from home to work, I give it 6 hours, which leaves me time to spend online.

Even I used to work at place and my time was similar to that of yours. My timings were 7PM-2AM. It was a night shift. However, I left that job because I never liked that job. I am much happier earning money online rather than having an offline job. I wish you best of luck.

Even the person that referred me didn't yet know about ptp sites like bizdustry but I participated in a lot of Ponzi so we can say covid pushed me to find a means online.
Actually the person that referred me is a professional in the paid to host forums job and he gave me all the information that I need to know about paid to host forums like this present one that you referred me to.

Yes, ever since the covid started,many firms made their staff work from home and even after the covid it was discovered that some staff could actually really work from home and only have to come to the office occasionally

People never actually imagined that they would be working like this. I am sure working from home is what many people wanted to do and covid-19 just made it possible for them. However, the impact iof Covid-19 pandemic is really bad one and many people have lost their jobs.

Even I used to work at place and my time was similar to that of yours. My timings were 7PM-2AM. It was a night shift. However, I left that job because I never liked that job. I am much happier earning money online rather than having an offline job. I wish you best of luck.
Thank you for your wishes, and I really hope I can fit in both jobs, because I know it won't be easy to come from the street to start online. But it is what I have in mind and I hope to accomplish it, because I like both jobs.

Of course it was covid that push to work more because of how things turned out to be during that time even though it is not the first time i started online things.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back