What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Some companies give their employees bonuses during festive seasons. Giving of employees businesses arises their morale and willpower to work for the company.
Yes indeed, as other members have stated, bonuses are given on holidays, birthdays, marriages of employees, birth of a child, etc. I believe that most companies agree to help employees with these bonuses.

Most of the important and nourished benefits and allowances have been stamped on by the government officials imagine a senator having wardrope allowance and even newspaper allowance

In my country, most workers at the bottom of the chain have little or no bonuses at all . They are left with their basic salary after tax which is totally unfair.

In my country, most workers at the bottom of the chain have little or no bonuses at all . They are left with their basic salary after tax which is totally unfair.
Yes workers here too are exploited and don't get a fair salary that match the effort they made , and they should accept their situation cause if they complained they will lose their jobs .

Yes workers here too are exploited and don't get a fair salary that match the effort they made , and they should accept their situation cause if they complained they will lose their jobs .
In your country there are no unions that defend the rights of workers? Because the exploitation of workers, although they exist all over the world, is illegal and there are laws that protect them. But there are many workers who prefer to remain silent out of necessity.

In your country there are no unions that defend the rights of workers? Because the exploitation of workers, although they exist all over the world, is illegal and there are laws that protect them. But there are many workers who prefer to remain silent out of necessity.
Would I say the government and most private companies has found a way to shut the union up. The union is more like a toothless bulldog

I recently started working in a flower farm and learnt that in the grading department, people receive bonuses when you package more flowers than the target you were given. I saw this makes the people work really hard in packaging more, it is a good motication.

Yes you are right even federations that pretend to defend workers rights or humain rights in general are very corrupted and seek for their own profits before all .

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Well you have a good system to serve your employees as they serve you all the day. But in our country, private offices don't give such type of bonuses because they think that they would go in loss. But as far as I know, they are going in loss because they are not providing them such opportunities. Definitely a person who would be getting extra rewards, would work better than he do with no extra rewards.
Post automatically merged:

A person working under a platform needs money. But it depends upon the company which he chooses to work for. A company which pays extra rewards to their doings, strength and makes them sincere with their company. They work better for better rewards. So it should be followed by every company which wants to have it's more business.
Indeed, the more incentives workers receive, the more motivated they will be to give their best effort for the company. In this way, everyone wins, both the company for its growth and the worker economically.
Indeed, the more incentives workers receive, the more motivated they will be to give their best effort for the company. In this way, everyone wins, both the company for its growth and the worker economically.

Last edited:
bonus to employee help to motivate the staff it enables them to work effectively and encourage them even though the work is stressful and tedious.

That's right, the company can grow slowly or simply remain without any growth at all. The employees are the driving force of the company. There are many businesses that only maintain a steady level of profitability when the employees do not do their part to drive the company to growth

Actually, then the organisation owners wil be wondering why there businesses haven't grown fast within some period of time, not knowing that the employees are not being motivated.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Base on where I worked before now,we always get this food allowance bonuses at the end of every month and most of us working with them were happy about it. But where I work now no bonuses although am just new to the company so I want to give them sometime to get to understand their company better tho.

Where you work and the type of job that you do will determine your bonuses. Where I work, we have leave bonus, health hazards bonus, accommodation and welfare bonuses. Some companies do not pay bonuses they add everything to your monthly salary.

The bonus given to an employee in my country depends on they type of work your are doing, incentives like Christmas bonus, welfare and more are given to employees and it is important because it makes employees to put in their best in the job and also make them happy too.

Would I say the government and most private companies has found a way to shut the union up. The union is more like a toothless bulldog
It is very unfortunate, as the union is a labor force for those workers, who are mistreated by employers. Even when they violate laws that protect employees.

I recently started working in a flower farm and learnt that in the grading department, people receive bonuses when you package more flowers than the target you were given. I saw this makes the people work really hard in packaging more, it is a good motication.
Excellent @Abigael , that is what we have been sharing in this thread, as long as there is such motivation employees strive to do their job and go above and beyond to achieve the prize.
Yes you are right even federations that pretend to defend workers rights or humain rights in general are very corrupted and seek for their own profits before all .
Unions I think globally look for their own benefits, but I can state from my own experience that come the time of an employee need, they also look for ways to help them legally

When companies gives bonuses to their employees, it serves as a huge motivating factor to most of them. some companies also give bonuses during festive seasons to their employees.

It's very good to give your employees bonuses. This incentives helps the employees to have motivation to work more effectively.

This bonus for employees will actually make these employees to devote all their best effort to the business organisation because they will feel that the business cares for their welfare.

When companies gives bonuses to their employees, it serves as a huge motivating factor to most of them. some companies also give bonuses during festive seasons to their employees.
I think most companies give this benefit, during the festive season. It is a great benefit for employees to have money to share with their families during the vacation season.
It's very good to give your employees bonuses. This incentives helps the employees to have motivation to work more effectively.
You have made an important point, efficiency is often seen in employees who have good benefits as well as bonuses. So they apply themselves even more and with quality results.

I think giving bonus to your employee will make to work very hard in the company and it will make them help you to build the company very well.
Bonuses are a very good way of motivating employees to give their best to their job roles. Bonuses can come in form of increase in salary, better welfare packages, good lunch at work and free transportation to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back