What's new

Bonuses to employees.

That's just the truth of the matter, wages or salaries in form of money most times now is the best way to motivate a worker most times so management would do well to note when to increase a worker's motivation.
As you say, it is the truth of the matter. When employers want to motivate employees, nothing better than with money. Since we all work for the same purpose, to make a profit to put food on the table, and cover basic needs.

I believe given bonus to the employees is very essential as one of the way of motivating the workers to put more effort in the discharge of their duties for the proper growth and development of the business.

As you say, it is the truth of the matter. When employers want to motivate employees, nothing better than with money. Since we all work for the same purpose, to make a profit to put food on the table, and cover basic needs.
That's just how the thing goes, we all need basic amenities that is good clothing and shelter and money can provide these things so why wouldn't money be a good motivation?

Concerning bonuses to employees. Well, I believe it is a very good way and tactics to encourage in a companies that recognise and appreciate the works and labour of their employees. I believe the bonuses are very essential and are meant to be duly paid to employees

That's just how the thing goes, we all need basic amenities that is good clothing and shelter and money can provide these things so why wouldn't money be a good motivation?
There is no reason why money should not be an excellent motivator. When I get paid a bonus for any reason, whether it's a qualification, years of service or evaluation, it's nice and motivating for me. I know it is a driving force to keep giving my best.
Concerning bonuses to employees. Well, I believe it is a very good way and tactics to encourage in a companies that recognise and appreciate the works and labour of their employees. I believe the bonuses are very essential and are meant to be duly paid to employees
You are absolutely right @Damscooguns73 , it is an excellent tactic that benefits the employee and the company itself, as it motivates employees to give their best and strive harder for it. It is one of the best incentives.

There is no reason why money should not be an excellent motivator. When I get paid a bonus for any reason, whether it's a qualification, years of service or evaluation, it's nice and motivating for me. I know it is a driving force to keep giving my best.

You are absolutely right @Damscooguns73 , it is an excellent tactic that benefits the employee and the company itself, as it motivates employees to give their best and strive harder for it. It is one of the best incentives.
I think money is a greater motivation to women than men as women love to talk about money, do you agree, is there any other thing that motivates you asides money?

Well, for now, being out of every bisinnes I am not aware if there is such a bonus here in Italy.
However, now comes a help from the European Union called: "Recovery fund". This should guarantee companies support to restart after the immense coronavirus catastrophe.

I think money is a greater motivation to women than men as women love to talk about money, do you agree, is there any other thing that motivates you asides money?
I think money motivates us all equally, otherwise we wouldn't look for ways to generate income, because without it we can hardly put food on the table, buy medicine, clothes, etc. But yes @Eodine there are other things that motivate me, like learning and challenges.

I think money motivates us all equally, otherwise we wouldn't look for ways to generate income, because without it we can hardly put food on the table, buy medicine, clothes, etc. But yes @Eodine there are other things that motivate me, like learning and challenges.
True, we all need income to foot some bills that could better improve. It's good that challenges motivate you I actually find encouragement a motivating factor for me.

I know of some organization and companies that do a lot freebies giveaways to their employees during the end of the year and Christmas seasons too. These things gives employees a real sense of belonging sometimes

I know of some organization and companies that do a lot freebies giveaways to their employees during the end of the year and Christmas seasons too. These things gives employees a real sense of belonging sometimes
That is right. Those freebies and giveaways to employees gives them a sense of belonging. The also happen here in my country during Christmas and End of the year, employees are given so many bonuses for appreciation. This is so good as it motivates them to work hard as the year starts.

All these incentives and other bonuses make workers feel at home and comfortable at work. But most business owners don't even treat their workers with these incentives. Which may even lead to turnout
Like you said ,bonus and incentives at work makes most workers feel much more at home and relaxed to word in a conducive environment , and it always yield a positive result and turn over for the company.

Quite Frank to say employee bonus usually is the best way to motivate the workers to work with passion and zeal for the attainment of the organisational or business goals. this bonus can come different form such promotions, additions of salaries etc. to motivate them of their hard work.

Bonus motivates the employees to perform better. However, companies pay bonuses differently. Some it would be as incentives to those who performed well and made big sales and it would be followed by a once off bonus which is received by everyone once un a year.

It's goodand human to give bonuses to employees because it boost their performance, be it incentives which are paid to the well performed individuals and the annual bonus paid to all employees.

True, we all need income to foot some bills that could better improve. It's good that challenges motivate you I actually find encouragement a motivating factor for me.
Excellent @Eodine , this is why I say that we should always or usually hold on to that which motivates us, to achieve what we desire.
I also know companies that on those dates also have that initiative @Kelly5 , which is very good for employees that usually, awaken that sense of belonging to the company itself.
Bonus motivates the employees to perform better. However, companies pay bonuses differently. Some it would be as incentives to those who performed well and made big sales and it would be followed by a once off bonus which is received by everyone once un a year.
I am aware of what you describe @Maphalle , they are different benefits for employees apart from the salary. I love that there is a unique bonus for all employees, but for those who excel in their positions they receive an additional payment.

Really depends on the employer, or place you're working for. I've known some employers that give a lot of benefits, from health, dental, retirement, etc.

As well, bonuses are an option as well. But, it comes down to the employer and company to implement. Not everyone will offer such options sadly.

Really depends on the employer, or place you're working for. I've known some employers that give a lot of benefits, from health, dental, retirement, etc.

As well, bonuses are an option as well. But, it comes down to the employer and company to implement. Not everyone will offer such options sadly.
That's right @Grant , it is an option as you describe it. But it is a benefit that if all companies and entities would apply it with their employees, they could have more success in their business. Since this bonus is an engine to activate any employee with the purpose of acquiring such benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back