Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many employees would you say have quit on you or your business? I've never hired employees myself, but know people who have hired employees. One of my friends who ran a business had a few people who walked out on the job, some on the first day of the job. But how many would you say have quit on you in all of your time being a boss or business owner?

When I was running a restaurant, waiters, kitchen helper, cleaners and even chefs frequently quit. They always quit when they found better opportunities. Sometimes I even had to close the business due to lack of staff. I lost the county of how many people quit.

When I was running a restaurant, waiters, kitchen helper, cleaners and even chefs frequently quit. They always quit when they found better opportunities. Sometimes I even had to close the business due to lack of staff. I lost the county of how many people quit.
That's the nature of running such a business though I feel. Restaurants will often replace employees, either because some left for greener pastures, or some got fired or let go. Some businesses have different employees every day, weekly or monthly depending on the job.

I'm sorry to hear you had to close because of losing employees before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back