What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Bonuses given to employees in my own country vary from one organization to another. Some may have bonuses in terms of estate accomodations for staffs called staff quarters. Some also have staff clinics for their staffs, cafeteria is also made available as well and so on

Bonuses given to employees in my own country vary from one organization to another. Some may have bonuses in terms of estate accomodations for staffs called staff quarters. Some also have staff clinics for their staffs, cafeteria is also made available as well and so on
Same here, it depends on the economic performance of the company. But usually the big companies have similar standards in giving bonuses like 2 months of salary for the Christmas bonus and 1 month salary for the midyear or summer bonus. In my wife's office they have a higher bonuses of 2.5 months for December and 1.5 months for the summer not to mention that they also have profit-sharing of 2 months salary every year.

Concerning your post on giving bonuses to employees, well personalky i really do think that giving bonuses to employees will make them love working for you and nake working for your business easier for them as it is an added incentive

Actually is will be good if all companies adopt this incentives packages for their employees,it will be both beneficial to the employees and the company.
Yes for both, since they benefit equally. Many employers refuse to give bonuses to employees. This somehow decreases the work and therefore the production in the company.

Incentives like these and some other benefits are parts of the things that motivates employees to put in their best,knowing fully well that their effort will be rewarded at the end of the day.

There is a common type of bonuses that are been given to staffs of organizations in my own country. Most of them do have staff school for their children at discounted rates for staff members. There is also the staff buses too as another package

Incentives like these and some other benefits are parts of the things that motivates employees to put in their best,knowing fully well that their effort will be rewarded at the end of the day.
Whenever there is a monetary or other incentive, employees strive to obtain the reward by doing their best for the company. Why is it that in this case many owners refuse to give such bonuses to employees?

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
It is extremely beneficial to a company to have a bonus, because it can create a competitive nature within teh work force with every striving to be the best. This motivation that it will provide them will not only be a good thing for them and their potential economic gains, but will increase the profitability and work efficiency of the company as well.

It is extremely beneficial to a company to have a bonus, because it can create a competitive nature within teh work force with every striving to be the best. This motivation that it will provide them will not only be a good thing for them and their potential economic gains, but will increase the profitability and work efficiency of the company as well.
What you describe I have experienced firsthand in my work, it is a healthy competition on the part of the workers, they give the best of them doing an impeccable job in most of the times, in order to get the tip. At the same time the company benefits from having qualified employees with excellent production.

What you describe I have experienced firsthand in my work, it is a healthy competition on the part of the workers, they give the best of them doing an impeccable job in most of the times, in order to get the tip. At the same time the company benefits from having qualified employees with excellent production.
Exactly. However it is important that these bonuses are managed well and set out clearly, ass there are cases where employees becomes especially competitive with other employees that results in cut throat decisions, that can actually damage the company as well.

Yes for both, since they benefit equally. Many employers refuse to give bonuses to employees. This somehow decreases the work and therefore the production in the company.
Any employer that doesn't give their employees incentives isn't that fully knowledgeable on how business works and that business might grow slowly.

Any employer that doesn't give their employees incentives isn't that fully knowledgeable on how business works and that business might grow slowly.
That's right, the company can grow slowly or simply remain without any growth at all. The employees are the driving force of the company. There are many businesses that only maintain a steady level of profitability when the employees do not do their part to drive the company to growth.
Exactly. However it is important that these bonuses are managed well and set out clearly, ass there are cases where employees becomes especially competitive with other employees that results in cut throat decisions, that can actually damage the company as well.
Yes, it is as you describe @BrolySSJ , in my work there is that competition, which at some point presented some discord between them. That was remedied with different decisions in favor of the employees and the company itself.

Last edited:
All these incentives and other bonuses make workers feel at home and comfortable at work. But most business owners don't even treat their workers with these incentives. Which may even lead to turnout
Yes, when extra incentives is added to an employee it makes him or her to feel happy and wanting to work more to justify why the bonus is given to him or her by working tremendously.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
By the way, every company gives bonus to its employees Due to this bonus, their Must give are definitely fulfilled.My cousin works in a textile where earlier they were given bonuses but now they are not given bonuses.There is some company in our country that gives bonuses but many do that which do not remain their employees bonus.

If you're working in an organization and you're added bonus to your salaries, you'll be overjoyed for that. It means you've been tremendous working for the company and the company needs more of your input to improve their course.

By the way, every company gives bonus to its employees Due to this bonus, their Must give are definitely fulfilled.My cousin works in a textile where earlier they were given bonuses but now they are not given bonuses.There is some company in our country that gives bonuses but many do that which do not remain their employees bonus.
Not all companies give bonuses, at least in my country most of them do. Many of the companies that do not give bonuses, pay salaries above the stipulated and therefore refuse to pay such benefits to employees.

Yes I think it is very beneficial for the companies that give such a bonus , it helps the employee to be more bonded to its company , unfortunately here no bonus .

Yes I think it is very beneficial for the companies that give such a bonus , it helps the employee to be more bonded to its company , unfortunately here no bonus .
It is unfortunate that they do not receive any benefits from the bonuses. This is very motivating, even when they know that they are going to give a bonus for some reason, the workers work harder than usual. It is as you explain, they help the workers to be more attached to the company.

Some companies give their employees bonuses during festive seasons. Giving of employees businesses arises their morale and willpower to work for the company.

I think it is all about offer and demand , there are many people want to work for those companies comparable to the available posts so the conditions will be hard for workers .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back