What's new

Bonuses to employees.

This bonus for employees will actually make these employees to devote all their best effort to the business organisation because they will feel that the business cares for their welfare.
Something that you describe @Ralphjoe, and that should be taken into account as an employer, is to demonstrate to the staff that there really is a concern for the welfare of workers. I think one of the best ways is with bonuses, sharing among them or recognitions.

I recently started working in a flower farm and learnt that in the grading department, people receive bonuses when you package more flowers than the target you were given. I saw this makes the people work really hard in packaging more, it is a good motication.
That's a bright idea for the farm owner , sometimes business men did mistakes when look at only the money spent and forget about time and speed production .

Giving employees bonus' is a must in my opinion. So many other businesses are competing to hire the best people that if you don't treat staff properly they will quit and go somewhere else. You don't need to offer anything to substantial but I think regularly bonus' whether it's monetary or a physical treat like food is a must. If you don't reward staff for working hard and working well, it's very easy for them to decide to take themselves elsewhere where they will be appreciated more.

Giving employees bonus' is a must in my opinion. So many other businesses are competing to hire the best people that if you don't treat staff properly they will quit and go somewhere else. You don't need to offer anything to substantial but I think regularly bonus' whether it's monetary or a physical treat like food is a must. If you don't reward staff for working hard and working well, it's very easy for them to decide to take themselves elsewhere where they will be appreciated more.
What you explain in your publication is totally correct. Coincidentally, at the present time, there are many people in my country who are resigning from government entities to work in private companies. These are giving excellent benefits to the employees.

it is very important that you give bonus to employee needs help to encourage them in order to carry out their duties effectively it also a way of motivating them.

it is very important that you give bonus to employee needs help to encourage them in order to carry out their duties effectively it also a way of motivating them.
Yes, it is important, but also the types of bonuses are different, there are economic, food, recreational, health, etc. I think this can be mutually agreed between employees and staff members.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Well this are not bonuses but your allowance because its your right and you worked for the company the company must repay you for your personal needs..

Well this are not bonuses but your allowance because its your right and you worked for the company the company must repay you for your personal needs..
Of course @Dowenshipla, the allowance, is my right for the work I am doing, but this is not a bonus. The bonus, are a benefit that is earned, which is not for all workers, but for those who excel in their functions, and there are others . that have been fought through the union and have been achieved collectively. These are not part of the salary.

Yes it's definitely a good choice to give bonuses to employee as it definitely gives them ability to give all they have to your organisation it won't delay their trust and oath towards you.

Yes it's definitely a good choice to give bonuses to employee as it definitely gives them ability to give all they have to your organisation it won't delay their trust and oath towards you.
One of the main benefits of bonuses is that when they are implemented within the company, the company will also benefit. That is why it is important for employers to have employee bonuses, as you describe it, these "will not delay their trust and oath to you".

Giving bonuses to staff from time to time is very good as it is a way of appreciating them which in turns motivate them to do more and the more you appreciate their efforts by compensating them the more committed they will be .

It is also common knowledge that the better financially a company or organisation is, the more likely the availability of bonuses that are made available for it's staffs.

Giving bonuses to staff from time to time is very good as it is a way of appreciating them which in turns motivate them to do more and the more you appreciate their efforts by compensating them the more committed they will be .
That's right @Alisco , many companies keep track of bonuses for employees, so that from time to time, when production is down or employees are discouraged, they surprise them with motivational bonuses.
It is also common knowledge that the better financially a company or organisation is, the more likely the availability of bonuses that are made available for it's staffs.
It is a very good point @Kelly5 , since not all companies have the economic disposition for the delivery of bonuses. For this, the best worker is chosen and given a cash prize and not for all the staff. When the company is stable, collective bonuses can be given.

You are absolutely right " working for a salary plus a bonus for a good job is a better option " since as we have opined in the thread, it is a way to motivate the employee to continue giving the best for the company.

You are correct @Sincerem, we all work expecting a payment for the effort, but if there is a bonus as a reward, it produces the delivery to work with enthusiasm and hard work.
Wage is still the reward for labour since time immemorial which is why organization and business owners should try and motivate workers by paying a good wage or salary

Wage is still the reward for labour since time immemorial which is why organization and business owners should try and motivate workers by paying a good wage or salary
It is so @Eodine, salary payment is necessary for employees as they perform their duties with the interest of receiving the reward. When salary is improved and/or bonus is given, it is the best way to motivate employees to give their best.

Giving bonuses to employees is beneficial to the business because employees tend to give more output when shown incentives than when not. Bonuses are just a way of motivating employees to increase their productivity
Different countries have a way of giving out bonuses to their staff and employees to motivate them to work and the types of businesses they do or the ministries they work if it is a government establishment. Some receive their bonuses in a way of salary increment.

In the place I work,I haven't received any bonus. Bonuses are incentives which propel the employee to put more effort that is effort is always seen and acknowledged.

You are absolutely right " working for a salary plus a bonus for a good job is a better option " since as we have opined in the thread, it is a way to motivate the employee to continue giving the best for the company.

You are correct @Sincerem, we all work expecting a payment for the effort, but if there is a bonus as a reward, it produces the delivery to work with enthusiasm and hard work.
It is so @Eodine, salary payment is necessary for employees as they perform their duties with the interest of receiving the reward. When salary is improved and/or bonus is given, it is the best way to motivate employees to give their best.
That's just the truth of the matter, wages or salaries in form of money most times now is the best way to motivate a worker most times so management would do well to note when to increase a worker's motivation.

Giving bonuses to employees is one of the ways of keeping them motivated and work very hard in order to take the company to the next level. Companies or businesses should offer annual bonuses to their employees as this will help them work very hard for the company.

Giving bonuses to employees is one of the ways of keeping them motivated and work very hard in order to take the company to the next level. Companies or businesses should offer annual bonuses to their employees as this will help them work very hard for the company.
As you describe, bonuses will motivate employees to work hard for the company. It is like reaching the prize at the end of the race, and therefore this benefits both parties, the company by increasing production and the worker in economic or other benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back