What's new

Bonuses to employees.

In addition to salary, employees enjoys many bonus but most especially federal government workers enjoy more benefits than private workers , benefits like mortgage loans, Christmas and new year bonus, car allowance, and leave bonus.
The government workers are the people enjoying most of the bonuses aspect because they have many bonus they are being paid while the private workers only only paid with their salary .

I don't know but mostly it depends on the organisation you are working for that will determine the possibility of gaining bonuses. Certain organisation do gives bonuses to employees while some do not . The bonuses maybe in terms of increase in salary for sometimes and so many other indirect way.

In here, companies do provide with bonuses. However, the amount of bonus is just too small compared to what business owners make. This makes sense. However, I think that employees should be compensated in a fair manner.

In here, companies do provide with bonuses. However, the amount of bonus is just too small compared to what business owners make. This makes sense. However, I think that employees should be compensated in a fair manner.
Same thing applicable to my country here , most companies do give bunises their employee but the bonus is always just a token which cannot even feed them for two days .

Same thing applicable to my country here , most companies do give bunises their employee but the bonus is always just a token which cannot even feed them for two days .

I guess that employees should be granted bonuses regardless of the country they work in in. Many people move to other countries because they expect better salaries and pay rates.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back