What's new

Bonuses to employees.

You are absolutely right " working for a salary plus a bonus for a good job is a better option " since as we have opined in the thread, it is a way to motivate the employee to continue giving the best for the company.

You are correct @Sincerem, we all work expecting a payment for the effort, but if there is a bonus as a reward, it produces the delivery to work with enthusiasm and hard work.
Yeah, i don't see any reason why a manager will be satisfied with his hard working employee that helps in the company's welfare and never reward him or her. That makes such employee to work with unsatisfied mind, which might not benefit the company anymore, cos he or she will be underperforming. It is good to pay workers reasonably for the wonderful services they put on ground for the company or business firm.

In our country, there is a growing interest in working in a bank because apart from earning salary, you also receive bonus and incentives.

Yeah, i don't see any reason why a manager will be satisfied with his hard working employee that helps in the company's welfare and never reward him or her. That makes such employee to work with unsatisfied mind, which might not benefit the company anymore, cos he or she will be underperforming. It is good to pay workers reasonably for the wonderful services they put on ground for the company or business firm.
I think there are many managers who only care about getting rich regardless of the effort of the other people used for it, I understand that when they are starting in the company is not much they can give, but the intention counts either in bonuses or words as recognition.
In our country, there is a growing interest in working in a bank because apart from earning salary, you also receive bonus and incentives.
This is exactly what happens when employers recognize the effort of employees, everyone will want to work for them because they will have the benefit of the bonus.

I think there are many managers who only care about getting rich regardless of the effort of the other people used for it, I understand that when they are starting in the company is not much they can give, but the intention counts either in bonuses or words as recognition.

This is exactly what happens when employers recognize the effort of employees, everyone will want to work for them because they will have the benefit of the bonus.
You're right @sariana23, some managers just care for personal wants nothing else. They don't want to see the satisfaction of their workers. That's why its employees doesn't give their all for the company, and such company doesn't grow up to the level expected.

You're right @sariana23, some managers just care for personal wants nothing else. They don't want to see the satisfaction of their workers. That's why its employees doesn't give their all for the company, and such company doesn't grow up to the level expected.
That's right @Sincere , as you say, they don't want to see their employees happy, which is unfortunate as this limits their effort to give more than they deliver. I hope this improves over time and they value the workers more.

That's right @Sincere , as you say, they don't want to see their employees happy, which is unfortunate as this limits their effort to give more than they deliver. I hope this improves over time and they value the workers more.
It will be very unfortunate indeed. Employees are meant to be treated better in order to give their all for the service they offer to the company.

It will be very unfortunate indeed. Employees are meant to be treated better in order to give their all for the service they offer to the company.
Many times employees are treated well in companies and yet employers do not recognize the value they have, therefore there is no motivation for them to give 100%.

Many times employees are treated well in companies and yet employers do not recognize the value they have, therefore there is no motivation for them to give 100%.
No one will work so exponentially to receive no bonus nor wages at the end of the week or month. Such employee will revert to under perform.

one of the high paying job in our country is of salesman. These guys not only earn a fixed salary for also commission on the sales.

No one will work so exponentially to receive no bonus nor wages at the end of the week or month. Such employee will revert to under perform.
So, of course, if they don't have the benefits they expect, the performance is not what the company expects from the employees either. In the end it is good to give incentives in this way everyone will be happy, both the company and the employees.
one of the high paying job in our country is of salesman. These guys not only earn a fixed salary for also commission on the sales.
I guess what you meant to express is that apart from their salary as a salesperson, they also earn a commission for every sale they make.

So, of course, if they don't have the benefits they expect, the performance is not what the company expects from the employees either. In the end it is good to give incentives in this way everyone will be happy, both the company and the employees.

I guess what you meant to express is that apart from their salary as a salesperson, they also earn a commission for every sale they make.
You're correct dear, if they increase incentives those workers will be happy and they'll offer their all to work for the company. And at the end both parties gonna be happy indeed.

Giving bonuses to employees is part of employees reward and recognition. This is one of the strategies of business management that work and effective. Most business organizations only focus on the customers, neglecting their employees, this is a very bad idea.

All these incentives and other bonuses make workers feel at home and comfortable at work. But most business owners don't even treat their workers with these incentives. Which may even lead to turnout

You are right, such benefits are a driver for employees, as it motivates them to give their best in an effective way. This benefits the company and government entities where their functionality is based on their employees.

In mycountries, salaries are not that high and bonuses are only offered to employees who perform exceptionally well. I mean the target is just too high and it is only achieved by a few people. I remember working for such kind of company. The business of that company was unethical, so I left that company. Most of the time, employers do not offer bonuses rather they offer commissions on sales.

It is beneficial for companies to give out bonuses to their employees, this will boost their morale to contribute even better to the affairs of the company.

Giving bonuses to employees is part of employees reward and recognition. This is one of the strategies of business management that work and effective. Most business organizations only focus on the customers, neglecting their employees, this is a very bad idea.
As you describe it, it is a strategy that leads to the improvement of the company. As long as employees are taken into account, they will be more willing to thank the company for these bonuses.
All these incentives and other bonuses make workers feel at home and comfortable at work. But most business owners don't even treat their workers with these incentives. Which may even lead to turnout
It is beneficial for companies to give out bonuses to their employees, this will boost their morale to contribute even better to the affairs of the company.
This is unfortunate, as it should be equally in all companies such incentives, which are a kind of engine for employees and their commitment to the company.
In mycountries, salaries are not that high and bonuses are only offered to employees who perform exceptionally well. I mean the target is just too high and it is only achieved by a few people. I remember working for such kind of company. The business of that company was unethical, so I left that company. Most of the time, employers do not offer bonuses rather they offer commissions on sales.
In my country the salaries are not so high nowadays either, but the bonuses are constant in all companies, public or private. Although it is true that not all of them comply with it, somehow they surprise the employees with some extra money.

here we have a primes system and religious events bonuses, primes systems lead to up to 10% in salary increase if you did well in that month and in events you get some bonus money to celebrate with your family

Yes @Sincerem, no matter how dedicated the person is and how much they love what they do. The incentive is a trigger to drive any human being to give more and better everything that can attract more reward.
Incentives and bonuses always ginger and triggers the employee to be better at work because they believes they will always get more ifnthey keep working hard for the company.

here we have a primes system and religious events bonuses, primes systems lead to up to 10% in salary increase if you did well in that month and in events you get some bonus money to celebrate with your family
Excellent what you describe about the 10% salary increase, as long as you do your job well. It would be good if they applied this benefit in companies, as it would push every employee to give their best.

Incentives and bonuses always ginger and triggers the employee to be better at work because they believes they will always get more ifnthey keep working hard for the company.
If it is a great motivation, as you describe it, it drives employees to give their best, because at the end of the month they will get their bonus.

As you describe it, it is a strategy that leads to the improvement of the company. As long as employees are taken into account, they will be more willing to thank the company for these bonuses.

This is unfortunate, as it should be equally in all companies such incentives, which are a kind of engine for employees and their commitment to the company.

In my country the salaries are not so high nowadays either, but the bonuses are constant in all companies, public or private. Although it is true that not all of them comply with it, somehow they surprise the employees with some extra money.
Actually is will be good if all companies adopt this incentives packages for their employees,it will be both beneficial to the employees and the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back