What's new

How long does it take for you to train your employees?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business and have employees, do you ever have to perform training with them? How long does it take to train your employees usually? Or do you let an independent company handle the training so you don't have to?

I have always hired people who have experience with similar tasks. For instance, when i hired waiter for my restaurant, I hired people who had previously worked as a waiter. I hire experienced people because I do not have to waste time to train them.

I have always hired people who have experience with similar tasks. For instance, when i hired waiter for my restaurant, I hired people who had previously worked as a waiter. I hire experienced people because I do not have to waste time to train them.
That's a way to go about it as well. I know people who will only hire people who are experienced in the work. You will want experience for a lot of tasks in the business world. Some people may need to be trained in certain aspect of the work though. Have you ever had to do any training with these employees? Or were they ready to go right away?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back