What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
Indeed, the more incentives workers receive, the more motivated they will be to give their best effort for the company. In this way, everyone wins, both the company for its growth and the worker economically.

I think giving bonus to your employee will make to work very hard in the company and it will make them help you to build the company very well.

Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
Yes @Sincerem, no matter how dedicated the person is and how much they love what they do. The incentive is a trigger to drive any human being to give more and better everything that can attract more reward.

Yes @Sincerem, no matter how dedicated the person is and how much they love what they do. The incentive is a trigger to drive any human being to give more and better everything that can attract more reward.
You're there, no matter how hard one tries to work. If incentives isn't there i don't think that drive will grow further.

You're there, no matter how hard one tries to work. If incentives isn't there i don't think that drive will grow further.
In my case, I always try to give my best, because I like it. But when there is a motivation of a bonus I try harder and I try to live up to that motivation to keep it in my favor and get to repeat it.

In my case, I always try to give my best, because I like it. But when there is a motivation of a bonus I try harder and I try to live up to that motivation to keep it in my favor and get to repeat it.
I believe in your work rate to work irrespective of the low earnings. I know you aren't all that focused on incentives when joining gpt sites. But also to learn and put in practice what you've learned.

Bonuses in addition to salary is very important for employees. In my country, most employees receive house, food and transportation allowances. There is also one known as hardship allowance which is given to employees working in hardship areas such as deserts or highly insecure places.

Bonuses in addition to salary is very important for employees. In my country, most employees receive house, food and transportation allowances. There is also one known as hardship allowance which is given to employees working in hardship areas such as deserts or highly insecure places.
This benefit in your country is very important "hardship allowance" because it helps with the cost of moving from the place of residence to the company. According to your description it is a bonus in addition to the one given for transportation. In my country they give a similar bonus, but it is when the company is difficult to access and this benefit is given to all employees working there.

This benefit in your country is very important "hardship allowance" because it helps with the cost of moving from the place of residence to the company. According to your description it is a bonus in addition to the one given for transportation. In my country they give a similar bonus, but it is when the company is difficult to access and this benefit is given to all employees working there.
Most bonuses are meant for federal government workers, federal government workers gets a lot of bonuses but privates workers gets peanuts while some don't even get any bonus.

Most bonuses are meant for federal government workers, federal government workers gets a lot of bonuses but privates workers gets peanuts while some don't even get any bonus.
In my country, bonuses in private companies far exceed those given by the government. Many people today have a preference for private companies and even resign from government agencies in search of such alternatives.

Laughs. I'll bsay federal government civil servants earns peanuts and some big private companies earn meaningful bonuses and add on here in my country.

Laughs. I'll bsay federal government civil servants earns peanuts and some big private companies earn meaningful bonuses and add on here in my country.
It is a similar situation in my country, private companies give better incentives to their staff, in other countries it is the opposite, the government is the one who gives better bonuses.
In order to improve efficiency of your working staff, bonuses, incentives and rewards are very necessary. However, you must also be aware that some abuse your generosity.
That's totally correct @Nomad, many employees are looking out for benefits and work based on them, and not because they really want to see improvements in the company.

In my country government workers also get good bonuses but there are some big corporate organisations that give good bonuses too. Small businesses don't seem to be able to afford bonuses for their staff.

It is a similar situation in my country, private companies give better incentives to their staff, in other countries it is the opposite, the government is the one who gives better bonuses.

That's totally correct @Nomad, many employees are looking out for benefits and work based on them, and not because they really want to see improvements in the company.
It works almost the same here in my country. The private liability company pays higher incentives than the public company type. But the retirement benefits or bonus if the government own company or institutions is higher.

Incentives can improve efficiency of the workforce. When the workforce is efficient, you will generate more sales. THis is like spending $100 to earn $1000.
It works almost the same here in my country. The private liability company pays higher incentives than the public company type. But the retirement benefits or bonus if the government own company or institutions is higher.
The important thing in the end is that bonuses are in fact incentives to employees and motivate them to give their best for the company. Which is beneficial for the company as @Nomad comments. I wonder why there are companies that refuse to give bonuses if they benefit from it.

As opposed to working for a flat salary where there is no extra incentives, working for a salary plus bonus for good work, is a better option.

The important thing in the end is that bonuses are in fact incentives to employees and motivate them to give their best for the company. Which is beneficial for the company as @Nomad comments. I wonder why there are companies that refuse to give bonuses if they benefit from it.
That's true. Bonuses are incentive that motives workers to even step up their task working for a business firm or company. Any company who doesn't reward its loyal and hard working employees through bonuses isn't encouraging its employees to work hard with enthusiasm.

As opposed to working for a flat salary where there is no extra incentives, working for a salary plus bonus for good work, is a better option.
You are absolutely right " working for a salary plus a bonus for a good job is a better option " since as we have opined in the thread, it is a way to motivate the employee to continue giving the best for the company.
That's true. Bonuses are incentive that motives workers to even step up their task working for a business firm or company. Any company who doesn't reward its loyal and hard working employees through bonuses isn't encouraging its employees to work hard with enthusiasm.
You are correct @Sincerem, we all work expecting a payment for the effort, but if there is a bonus as a reward, it produces the delivery to work with enthusiasm and hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back