Bonuses to employees.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus

Giving bonuses to employees is beneficial to the business because employees tend to give more output when shown incentives than when not. Bonuses are just a way of motivating employees to increase their productivity

Giving bonuses to employees is beneficial to the business because employees tend to give more output when shown incentives than when not. Bonuses are just a way of motivating employees to increase their productivity
It is correct @Kunkun, it is a motivation for the employees since they give the best for the company and also an economic help. I wonder apart from the benefit that the company receives in terms of the workers striving to give their best, what other benefit does it have and do you think it could affect the economy of this?

Giving away bonuses to staff is motivates the staff and makes them want to work harder and meet targets which in turn produces more profit for the business owner. Other bonuses apart from meeting the target bonus can be given such as yearly bonus, early to work bonus

My wife's employer is very generous with bonuses. Aside from the 13th month pay they have 1.5 months of summer (midyear) bonus and 2.5 months of Christmas bonus for a total of 17 months of pay in a year. For the executive level they also have a profit sharing of at least 2 months salary or more. She is lucky to be employed by such a generous company.

My wife's employer is very generous with bonuses. Aside from the 13th month pay they have 1.5 months of summer (midyear) bonus and 2.5 months of Christmas bonus for a total of 17 months of pay in a year. For the executive level they also have a profit sharing of at least 2 months salary or more. She is lucky to be employed by such a generous company.
Really generous @Alexandoy, with those benefits you describe it is worth trying and giving your best. I guess it's a big company where your wife works. That is giving value to the employee and when he really understands that by giving these benefits, companies also benefit.

Its beneficial because those bonuses been offered give the employee more passion to continue working in your company i think , so it's really a big advantage i think to them

Giving away bonuses to staff is motivates the staff and makes them want to work harder and meet targets which in turn produces more profit for the business owner. Other bonuses apart from meeting the target bonus can be given such as yearly bonus, early to work bonus
You are right @solalal36, they are motivating for employees, they are dedicated to doing their jobs more efficiently and completing the projected objectives. It is also an excellent way to compensate each worker for the effort and dedication they put into their duties.

I think is ideal if a company can deploy such scheme to reward its loyal and hardworking employees. They'll be thrilled for it, if the monthly bonus will be added to them.

In addition to salary, employees enjoys many bonus but most especially federal government workers enjoy more benefits than private workers , benefits like mortgage loans, Christmas and new year bonus, car allowance, and leave bonus.

Yes, it is important for companies to give out such bonuses to their workers. It gives those workers a sense of belonging and boost their Morale.

Yes, it is important for companies to give out such bonuses to their workers. It gives those workers a sense of belonging and boost their Morale.
That's right, "it gives them a sense of belonging", that usually happens in my offline job. When employees receive a surprise bonus, most of them focus more on their functions, since it is a great motivation, and more when the economic situation of the employee is not at all encouraging.

In addition to salary, employees enjoys many bonus but most especially federal government workers enjoy more benefits than private workers , benefits like mortgage loans, Christmas and new year bonus, car allowance, and leave bonus.
It is very interesting that they have so many benefits for federal government employees in your country, "car allowance and leave bonuses" is wonderful, these benefits are given only to employees of private companies in my country, and of course to workers who are well connected in politics.

It is very interesting that they have so many benefits for federal government employees in your country, "car allowance and leave bonuses" is wonderful, these benefits are given only to employees of private companies in my country, and of course to workers who are well connected in politics.
Life is not really balance, one man food is another man poison, its only federal government workers that online enjoys all the benefit in my country while th private workers only earn just salary with no Christmas bonus or car loan.

Giving bonuses to staff is important as it shows the organization appreciates them for their efforts and motivates them to work better.

Life is not really balance, one man food is another man poison, its only federal government workers that online enjoys all the benefit in my country while th private workers only earn just salary with no Christmas bonus or car loan.
Here in my country it is something equitable, Christmas bonuses, vacations, food, transportation and some others, are paid in both private and governmental companies. The big difference is the amounts, private companies give better remuneration than the government. And the benefit of the car is given by the private companies to those who request it, while the government gives it to high level employees.

Giving bonus is a great way to improve efficiency of the employers. In our company private and governmental organizations give bonus during the October festival.

The kind of bonus employee receives at works depends on the kind of business industries they are engaged in Nigeria most of the civil servant do have grants for free trip to Jerusalem as of Christian's and Muslim trip to Mecca.

Giving bonus is a great way to improve efficiency of the employers. In our company private and governmental organizations give bonus during the October festival.
You are right, such benefits are a driver for employees, as it motivates them to give their best in an effective way. This benefits the company and government entities where their functionality is based on their employees.

You are right, such benefits are a driver for employees, as it motivates them to give their best in an effective way. This benefits the company and government entities where their functionality is based on their employees.
Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back